• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Egg Prices?

animale66

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Apparently we're in an egg shortage nationwide... $3.33 a dozen at my local supermarket.

Anyone else seeing stuff like this around? Damn... and I thought eggs were the cheap protein...

Guessing chicken will be just as high in the next few years. Ugggg.

Yup Avian flu.....more fish time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. It's cause of illnesses in chickens. That's what the butcher I go to said.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Eggs in Nova Scotia are normally around 3.99.. Can't wait for the prices to go up..

Lucky for me my neighbors have chickens and are always giving me some for free......

That's great toennee, I plan on getting chickens next year.. Apparently they're easy to look after and good to have

Chickens are great. Mine turn spiders and scorpions, etc into eggs and poop, respectively. Some even have personality.

I buy eggs from the lady who keeps chicken in her yard. They are even more expensive than in the supermarket. But I believe they have more benefits for my health. I guess with the prices rising I will have to think about getting my own chicken.

Oh really? I don't have such problems because my parents grow chickens in the yard. So I even don't know how awful prices are there in the market. Unfortunately this year must be the last for them (they need more attention and time but my parents want to travel a lot and quit this activity) so I'll visit market soon.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck yes ,I pissed me off when I pick up some the other day $5:99. 36 eggs. . Now $8:50 for 36 eggs ,here ..

Apparently we're in an egg shortage nationwide... $3.33 a dozen at my local supermarket.

Anyone else seeing stuff like this around? Damn... and I thought eggs were the cheap protein...

Watch food, inc and farmpocalypse. Both on netflix. Then start shopping at local farmers markets. Not only is it better for you, but for your local economy as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

I buy from a lady in my hometown (population 419) they're farm eggs for $2.00 a dozen if i buy 6 I get em for 1.50 each. Her price hasn't changed in the 2 years I've been buying from her. I use to have a guy who I would buy beef and chicken from too but he died last year. But it was nice when it was there.

babykong

I buy from a lady in my hometown (population 419) they're farm eggs for $2.00 a dozen if i buy 6 I get em for 1.50 each. Her price hasn't changed in the 2 years I've been buying from her. I use to have a guy who I would buy beef and chicken from too but he died last year. But it was nice when it was there.

babykong
Thats because outbreaks of avian flu, salmonella, e coli, etc all stem from major corporations. Look at every outbreak in the last 20-30 years. None of them come from local farms.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

Gigoo
022110-gigoo.jpg

Chicken (?6 million or $10 million)

Now, it's hard to get too angry with the annoyingly unpronounceable Gigoo. While most of her brothers, sisters, cousins and vague acquaintances are likely to find themselves covered in breadcrumbs and shovelled into the mouths of toddlers, this plucky hen found herself at the centre of publishing mogul Miles Blackwell's will once his wife died. Whether or not his wife died from severe pecking injuries is unknown.

Back