• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World Pharma

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Could you go ahead and send me some free aquabolic, EQ and Winny.... In return I will post pics of products received and tell everyone how gmp gears dont cause bloat, acne, estro elevation, shemale tendencies and arrive faster than domestic. Thanks in advance.

....................:wait:

I wish I had enough GH to run for a year.

That would be a dream cycle of mine Test at 1000 a week gh at 6ius a day and cycling on and off winny or dbol- for a year

HAHAHAHA I just saw over at ASF he did actually give a bunch of eq and winny away.

Ill just go and buy mine from his shop. Its only 160 dollars a bottle. :ohyeah:

He has a 2 for 1 going on so that's $80/bottle. That's around what most other premium brands go for like AY. Oxydines tren from SFY goes for 90-110/bottle. I thought you owned some businesses, times are tough or what?

I am a second generation owner I wont be making the REAL money(7 figures) until my pops isnt working any more or I get my trust fund. Right now a lot of my pay is commission based. So some months I get a 10 thousand dollar check some months its 2 thousand and I have high bills. My oldest(9) goes to private school, gets piano lessons, singing lessons and does swim and other sports. My youngest(2) is in gymnastics a couple times a week and has daycare(1000 a month). And finally my wife is preg with our third so we make good money we just spend it.... and more gear is not really that important to my wife. She lets me spend about 1000 a year on steroids and that doesn't include my script costs.....

The the real problem is my other hobbies, photography, backpacking, Mt biking and cooking. I mean I have 10 grand in photography shit, and expensive mt bike, and atleast another 10,000 dollars in back country gear for winter snow packing and summer back packing. Steroids are cheap compared to all that crap! I had my sled stolen out of my truck when it was packed after getting back from a 5 day trip and the insurance claim was worth 7500.

Last edited:
im shocked and appalled that people on here would use illegal substances....i thought this was a like minded god fearing forums where fellow christians could talk workout routines and about their feelings towards god!

seriously WTF!

^ see what drugs do to a persons mind? just say NO!

^ was once just like the rest of you (except the freakishly large penis)

i miss Charley, he was at least funny, FUCK THE REST OF YOU!

I miss you too. Come to asf and cause some meltdowns.

ASF might as well be IMF now. I have been watching the slow metamorphosis. The more the same questions get asked the more it becomes like IMF. Pretty soon noobs wont be able to post over there either with out getting hammered. Which is what slowly killed this place.... No new blood and vet were thinning out. Well that and a lack of a LIKE BUTTON.

you-mad-o.gif

Id be shaking my half full diaper for that shit.

Lol, this board has been around since the early 2000s. From what I seen the death sentence was when Rob allowed steroid companies as board sponsors. This place was a pretty tight BB community and some of the appealing sections were ones like open chat. I'm not hating on him or anyone else though, he's a business man and will do what's best for the bank.

I definitely was not around before the AAS sponsors. But I remember when I joined this place was a serious drain on my free time. The AG threads were blowing up all day! and with some funny ass threads. Like BMW's pos party stories HAHA.

they want this place to die, they want people to get over to ASF, the GFR effect....

I am a second generation owner I wont be making the REAL money(7 figures) until my pops isnt working any more or I get my trust fund. Right now a lot of my pay is commission based. So some months I get a 10 thousand dollar check some months its 2 thousand and I have high bills. My oldest(9) goes to private school, gets piano lessons, singing lessons and does swim and other sports. My youngest(2) is in gymnastics a couple times a week and has daycare(1000 a month). And finally my wife is preg with our third so we make good money we just spend it.... and more gear is not really that important to my wife. She lets me spend about 1000 a year on steroids and that doesn't include my script costs.....

The the real problem is my other hobbies, photography, backpacking, Mt biking and cooking. I mean I have 10 grand in photography shit, and expensive mt bike, and atleast another 10,000 dollars in back country gear for winter snow packing and summer back packing. Steroids are cheap compared to all that crap! I had my sled stolen out of my truck when it was packed after getting back from a 5 day trip and the insurance claim was worth 7500.

You should send your wife back to work to pay for your gear abuse. That's what Gary Shandling did.

I could build a house from all the Asia Pharma boxes I've collected over the years.

:coffee:

Back