• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone run Provision while not on a cycle?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm starting to wonder just how suppressive it actually is to the HTPA. If it really does shut you down completely, then this would obviously be pointless. However, if one was to combat slight suppression with Clomid either during or following I would think that it's be a cool way to boost libido and dry out for maybe 4 weeks in the summer.

ideas or opinions???

It's called cruising for a reason. If you can't go 6-8 weeks without taking anything you've got some mental issues going on.

haha, definitely have some mental issues but I take much larger breaks between cycles, 6-8 weeks wouldn't be so bad

Any aas will suppress your hpta. So to answer your question, no it's not a smart idea.

AAP REP
25% off all orals and ancillaries

So much for that idea... Damn, now I'm contemplating just running a short 4-8week cycle starting only 8 weeks after my last cycle(not including pct). I'd end up taking a solid 6 months off completely after if I did, but I've never run two cycle that close together. Will definitely get bloodwork soon to see where I'm at as far as my HTPA recovery.

Proviron is great if used properly...

It does act as an anti-estrogen, and results are somewhat comparable to Arimidex but less profound...
PLEASE NOTE - that does not mean you should replace Arimidex or any other AI with Proviron.

Due to the very high affinity for plasma binding protein such as SHGB - mesterolone can work to potentate the
"activity" of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free unbound state.

Studies show... you'll only run the risk of suppression with very high amounts of Proviron (Mesterolone) such as 300mg per day and above.

With 150mg or less - (100mg being common) significant suppression of testosterone does not occur.

I'm blasting and cruising and have't looked into the effects of running run it during PCT... but if my memory is correct
Dr Scally say's it's a no...

I would run it during a cycle - but not your PCT.

Back