• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cgrant's basicstero.com AG review/log/ramblings

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Because everything worthwhile and worthless takes place in AG.

Basicstero was cool enough to hook me up with 20 ml of prop, 10 ml of enth and 200 10 mg var tablets

I'll be using .25 to .5 mg of letro daily
I'll be running the prop at 525/week (75 daily)
I will add the var in after week 1 or week 2 to fully assess the prop.
I MIGHT add some of that expired EQ I scored from WP towards the end, or maybe when I'm done with the prop/var and include it with my cruise of test e.

Goals:
Lose fat. Gain muscle. Aka, recomp.

Current stats:
5'11
28 years old
Weight/bf - heavy and high (need to step on a scale,it's been a while)

So far so good, pinned twice, once in the delt and once in the quad. Using slin pins, I've been too lazy and keep forgetting to order bigger pins.

Side note: I travel a lot for work, so this could get fucked up real easily real quick, thankfully I don't have any week long trips coming up till mid/late July and I'll prob ship some prop to myself, or load up on a mix of prop and enth before I go.

Now, the goods;
066482e20778de1fd12ff96ec7845439.jpg

a0d5b0597b63e9f63683f555f1c94ba2.jpg

c2cdc9b9c7984f6930eed776e4f894d5.jpg

80308af976dcba407f82880e7796cd80.jpg

Kinda had a chuckle at the insert and explanation on the side of the box 'get ripped'

If recomp and/or fat loss are goals, how about mixing in some Tren Ace or Mast prop?

If recomp and fat loss are goals, how about mixing in some Tren Ace or Mast prop?

Tren is NOT for me lol had great success with it, but the toll it takes on my personal and work life are not worth it. I am the first to say how the issue is the user and not the tren, but this shit just don't work for me

Tren is NOT for me lol had great success with it, but the toll it takes on my personal and work life are not worth it. I am the first to say how the issue is the user and not the tren, but this shit just don't work for me

Understood. It can be brutal....I can handle the sides barely, but i've been on the edge many times with that Devil they call Tren.:fire:

3rd shot this am. Diet has been shit this weekend. Way too high on dirty calories. Currently on an elliptical trying to sweat off the shame of the past 36 hours of food.

Definitely sticking with letro at .5 mg eD. Unless it makes me feel like shit.

Oil is nice and thin, but those slin pins still take a minute, and I'm afraid I'm back at the point where I'm either picking the wrong spot on my quads, or my quads don't love this gear. Either way, it's not a spectacular start to some Ed prop cycle

Diet today : kinda shitty. Slice of pizza with chicken, salad with shrimps, Gorgonzola and bacon. A hot dog, some dope tacos from whole foods. About a gallon of water, decent protein shake (25g protein) for breakfast. Some of those crunchy granola bars (oats an honey)

So I ate like a hungover college kid today. But I got in a workout at midnight

Elliptical lvl 14 11 min ~5.0 pace
Squat 135/8 185/6 205/6 225/6
Calf press 90/15/3
Quad extension 130/8 170/12/4
step mill lvl 7 3 min ( fuck this machine in the ass)
Treadmill 3% incline 3 mph 12 mins

Haven't squatted with a bar in a while. Hate the gym I was at tonight, most of the fucking bars are bent, which didn't help comfort one bit.

Bent bars = secret Biggs gym. They only train after 2am

IML Gear Cream!
I always figured you were in your 40s cgrant, lol.

BAHAHA I was thinking the same thing!:roflmao:

3rd shot this am. Diet has been shit this weekend. Way too high on dirty calories. Currently on an elliptical trying to sweat off the shame of the past 36 hours of food.

Definitely sticking with letro at .5 mg eD. Unless it makes me feel like shit.

Oil is nice and thin, but those slin pins still take a minute, and I'm afraid I'm back at the point where I'm either picking the wrong spot on my quads, or my quads don't love this gear. Either way, it's not a spectacular start to some Ed prop cycle

You're pinning your quads with slin pins? Damn I did not think that that would be a long enough pin for that area. I have only ever pinned my pec with a slin pin... I mean aside sub q. You're not getting any lumps? How many Mls do you pin?

Bent bars = secret Biggs gym. They only train after 2am

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, but then again the bars are old as shit and the place is kind of a dump. Not in the 'old school real lifters and bb'ers' way but in the 'boarder of a really shitty neighborhood everyone's a gangster and tanner than me' type of way lol. Still met some strong mother fuckers over there

BAHAHA I was thinking the same thing!:roflmao:

You're pinning your quads with slin pins? Damn I did not think that that would be a long enough pin for that area. I have only ever pinned my pec with a slin pin... I mean aside sub q. You're not getting any lumps? How many Mls do you pin?

Fuck I gotta step my game up if everyone thinks I'm in my 40's.

Used to use 1" 25g on delts and quads, but that's tough pinning Ed. I started using 26ga 5/8" a while back, and recently all I've had was slin pins, which I've done delts, quads, pecs :no: and triceps :shooter: lol some good some bad, I really try to bury the barrel in my skin to make sure it's a little deeper.

With a slin pin the max is 1ml, and on my Ed run, I'm only pumping .75 so it's cool. It takes a while to load unless you backload them (which takes practice) and it def takes a minute to get the gear in, but it's been well worth it to me so far.

Might pick up some 27ga 5:8" for quads though.

Fuck I gotta step my game up if everyone thinks I'm in my 40's.

Used to use 1" 25g on delts and quads, but that's tough pinning Ed. I started using 26ga 5/8" a while back, and recently all I've had was slin pins, which I've done delts, quads, pecs :no: and triceps :shooter: lol some good some bad, I really try to bury the barrel in my skin to make sure it's a little deeper.

With a slin pin the max is 1ml, and on my Ed run, I'm only pumping .75 so it's cool. It takes a while to load unless you backload them (which takes practice) and it def takes a minute to get the gear in, but it's been well worth it to me so far.

Might pick up some 27ga 5:8" for quads though.

Hmm, Ill have to try the slins again. I had a bad experience once... I filled the first ml of gear and pinned, then tried to back load it while it was still in my pec to get the rest of the dose in one spot. It worked, but sucked pretty bad. That was the last time I tried pinning with slins.

Hmm, Ill have to try the slins again. I had a bad experience once... I filled the first ml of gear and pinned, then tried to back load it while it was still in my pec to get the rest of the dose in one spot. It worked, but sucked pretty bad. That was the last time I tried pinning with slins.

HOLY SHIT that sounds fucking miserable. Slin pins only for shots 1ml or less !

Last night I got in a midnight workout, couldn't sleep enough afterwards though. 5 hours is NOT enough sleep, I feel beat today. Might work for a bit then lay down lol.

Elliptical 5 mins lvl 14
Assisted Wide grip pull-up -100lb 10/3
Seated low row with v bar 80/10/3
Reverse flyes 70/12/3
Bent over single arm row 80/10/3
Step mill 4 minutes lvl 4-7

Seriously. Fuck the step mill

I've slin pinned quads and glutes - just pick your spots. I saw that article by Mike Arnold regarding backload while still in the muscle - fuck that just use 2 slins if you have to.

Yesterday was a rest day. Helped my buddy with work for a bit, so that was more than enough exercise for a rest day lol. About to hit a quad shot in my left leg (the one more sensitive to pip). Let's see how this goes.

IML Gear Cream!
I've slin pinned quads and glutes - just pick your spots. I saw that article by Mike Arnold regarding backload while still in the muscle - fuck that just use 2 slins if you have to.

Bingo. They're so fucking small it's not like it's any inconvenience to pin again lol. Fucking Glutes with a slin? Shit bro

HAHAH at least I wasn't the only on who read that!!

Probably the only one stupid enough to try it though :spaz:

Bingo. They're so fucking small it's not like it's any inconvenience to pin again lol. Fucking Glutes with a slin? Shit bro

What can I say I got an arse most negress's would die for. Lol!
I do all my pinning in the shower. Muscles are warm and relaxed, skin is clean and oil is heated. I guess if I slip over I'll stab myself :(

What can I say I got an arse most negress's would die for. Lol!
I do all my pinning in the shower. Muscles are warm and relaxed, skin is clean and oil is heated. I guess if I slip over I'll stab myself :(

Lmfao

I would never pin in the shower. I sneezed once and dropped a pin in my quad, and had one slip out of my hand and end up in my other hand lol. Scary hilarious shit

Last nights 130 am chest workout, was a terrible plan today, even tho I felt good at the time.

Elliptical 5 mins lvl 14
Bench 135/10 185/6 205/6 225/4 dropset 135/10
Decline bench 115 135 155 /10
Incline bench 95/8 115/6 135/8
Cable crossover 10/12/3 (flex at the peak for 2 seconds)

Once I was done I had 8.5 hours to shower, sleep, get my ass together in the morning and make a 3 hour ride to a meeting. Needless to say, I've been up for 13 hours and want to die. Sleep quality was total shit BC I was afraid of oversleeping.

Let's see what 50mg of var ED will do for a fatty. Currently over 20%bf

Still rocking my prop at 75 Ed. Rest day yesterday, too tired from the middle of the night training session the day before

Current mood: suicidal on an elliptical

Today's headline in 'The Daily Fatty'

I can do dips for the first time in 8 years.

Thank you gears

Elliptical 7 mins lvl 15
Single arm preacher curl 20/10/3
Cross body curl 40/10 30/10/2
Bb curl 60/10/2 50/15
Cable rope tricep extension 35/12/3
Dips 5, 6, 7
Overhead cable rope tricep extension 35/10/3
Cable rope curl 35/12/3 superset 20/15

Going to my buddy's wedding in a few weeks, and he's geared to the max.. Slin, growth, all that, so I need to show up lookin good

drank a bottle of wine and then some last night. Ugh. Need to stop doing that

Back