• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best way to bulk naturally?

caedus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have some smaller friends looking to gain strength and 20 to 30 lbs of muscle naturally. What the best way to bulk without gear??

Yes-eat food and work out a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like previous poster said definitely eat a lot of food, learn to lift heavy weights with proper form, and get sufficient rest. Oh yea and eat more food. Most younger guys want to hear "go to gnc and buy this weight gainer and that creatine and you'll be huge. Eat, train, eat, rest, eat more and be patient.

Like previous poster said definitely eat a lot of food, learn to lift heavy weights with proper form, and get sufficient rest. Oh yea and eat more food. Most younger guys want to hear "go to gnc and buy this weight gainer and that creatine and you'll be huge. Eat, train, eat, rest, eat more and be patient.
Thanks boyz
245658fb2ab38561e3ab4caa5e3d381a.jpg
I'm at 340lbs, but trying to help my small friends that don't want the OJ
Yes-eat food and work out a lot

Eat food.

What is oj?

Specifically I suggest powerlifting style training. I use it extensively for my offseason.

You may want to look into the classic programs - Westside, Wendler, and Starting Streghth are all good ones to look into, especially if they're highly underdeveloped.

If they are new to weight training specifically (less than 6 months in a gym at all), I believe in training to glycogen depletion. After doing a few sets, have them hold their hand out straight in front of them. If they aren't shaking, they ain't done yet - the goal is to get their blood sugar low... for new guys, it doesn't take much since they have not adapted to any training capacity at all :)

Then engorge yourself with as much protein and carbs as you can. I typically like lower fats but if they weigh less than 135lbs, take them to a buffet and just load up.

Creatine with every shake and before workout, HMB-Free Acid, BCAA's, butt loads of Agmatine, L-Citrulline Mallate, L-Arginine and Betaine....

And prob 1.5g in protein per pound of bodyweight.

And lift heavy, I'm sick of people thinking lifting light weights with strict form for reps is what packs on meat... Look at pro's, football players and strength athletes, they are all strong as fuck.

Back