• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

semen analysis, need advice

flexarmstrong

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
34 years old
TRT 120mg/week for 1.5 years
hcg 250iu/twice a week

Getting fertility checked in a week. Any chance that taking clomid ED for the next week will raise sperm count? I know sperm takes 70 days to make, but that you make it every day.

Had semen analysis done pre-trt and was around 70 million.

Hey Flex - can't speak to Clomid per se... I'm guessing with less than a week the effect would be minimal at best (since it's a long chain of action... block estrogen receptors, wait for your HTPA to kick in.... then new swimmers getting made... etc).

I'm not sure if you've looked into it but you may want to research HMG. If the goal is to get her preggers, then HMG can be used in lieu of or in addition to HCG for that. It effectively emulates FSH a bit better than HCG (which emulates LH more).

While it's available from a few sources, I'd be clueless in terms of how to dose it... if you're seeing an endo for your TRT they may be able to prescribe or make a recommendation for that too.

Back