• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen and t3 ?

Big Joe 35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it much better to stack these 2 together while on cycle ? Iv only done Clen by itself but stopped cause of some of the sides .

Is it much better to stack these 2 together while on cycle ? Iv only done Clen by itself but stopped cause of some of the sides .

Yep. Your body will adapt quickly to clen and sides will go away. I always stack with t3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both work great together, but you don't want to run T3 too high.

T3 is the most active thyroid hormone in the body and needs to be used properly - I would not
ever go over 80mcg

I typically run it no more than 50mcg... I have run it higher, but T3 at 100mcg will
easily put you into a catabolic state.

T3 should start at a lowe dose of 20-25mcg and should then be increased by 20-25mcg every
1-2 weeks.

Also T3 cycles should not be stopped abruptly... it should be discontinued by 20-25mcg every 4-7 days.

This is so the body has time to readjust its endogenous production.

I usually run mine around 50mcg.

I ran it pretty successfully this past winter as a combo. I was outside working in a short sleeve shirt and everyone else was in coveralls. I got serious what the fuck is wrong with you looks and comments. Shit seriously makes you run hot and I wouldn't even dare running that stuff into the Texas heat doing what I do for a living.

Both work great together, but you don't want to run T3 too high.

T3 is the most active thyroid hormone in the body and needs to be used properly - I would not
ever go over 80mcg

I typically run it no more than 50mcg... I have run it higher, but T3 at 100mcg will
easily put you into a catabolic state.

T3 should start at a lowe dose of 20-25mcg and should then be increased by 20-25mcg every
1-2 weeks.

Also T3 cycles should not be stopped abruptly... it should be discontinued by 20-25mcg every 4-7 days.

This is so the body has time to readjust its endogenous production.

I usually run mine around 50mcg.

how long do you run t3 for? and do you cycle clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

T3 can be ran for months.....clen 2 week off and on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how long do you run t3 for? and do you cycle clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

The standard time frame for T3 is about 6 weeks, which is my bench mark, but I might fluctuate by a week either way...

If I decide to extend it a little longer, it's simply based on a gut feeling because I'm still seeing the results I'm looking for
but I wouldn't run it much longer because the nature of the product.

I run clenbuterol 4-6 weeks... because this is where results will diminish due to beta-receptor down-regulation... however
I do run it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as well... and both are good.

Ketotifen up-regulates beta-2 receptor density and seems to increase the potency of clen, and possibly slow receptor
down-regulation.

The standard time frame for T3 is about 6 weeks, which is my bench mark, but I might fluctuate by a week either way...

If I decide to extend it a little longer, it's simply based on a gut feeling because I'm still seeing the results I'm looking for
but I wouldn't run it much longer because the nature of the product.

I run clenbuterol 4-6 weeks... because this is where results will diminish due to beta-receptor down-regulation... however
I do run it for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as well... and both are good.

Ketotifen up-regulates beta-2 receptor density and seems to increase the potency of clen, and possibly slow receptor
down-regulation.
Do you feel anything from t3? How do you know it's working

Do you feel anything from t3? How do you know it's working

You don't really want to see any sides with T3... however, when I taken it with clen I tend to sweat a lot
but that varies with the dose of each item.

One time I did run it over 100 mcg - and tested the theory of it putting you in a catabolic state.... I didn't notice
any effect of being catabolic, so I continued with the high dose... This was a BIG mistake, and here's what I did notice...

I started to see a reduction in the amount of weight I could lift, and didn't even think it was coming from the T3... I just
thought I was coming down with something, as it's a very slow and subtle process... so I keep on doing everything the same.

It began to get much worse, until I figured out it was happening from the T3...

... I would say it set me back everything I gained from the previous cycle... and I'm blasting and cruising, so I never really
see any "off cycle" loses.

Just keep it at a mild dose... You'll be fine and should see good results as long as the product is good.

The other option would be to have blood work to check your levels.

Back