• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren E, Test E & Mast E

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so... I'm currently on a Tren E, Test E & Mast E cycle at 400mg/wk each. Zero disruptive sides, and I feel fantastic! Looking good!

I've done a Tren P (500mg/wk) & Test P (450mg/wk) cycle previously, felt and looked great then also. During that cycle and this one I took Adex, and at the end of that cycle I took HCG before and during PCT along with my clomid. As I will likely at the end of this cycle.

Here's the issue... at the end of my last run with Tren during my PCT I had zero erection capability for approx 6 wks and suffered some pretty severe depression. I stayed off all juice and didn't fully recover from that cycle for what felt like maybe a year. Actually, maybe not at all... I went this spring to get my testosterone tested and was at about 200 at age 29. Certainly a lot of other factors could have lead to that low test, kinda a low point in my life. That lead me to get on Test again and then I started this current Tren cycle bc I remembered feeling like that prec cycle was a high point in my life.

So... this last week I missed one shot by approx 5 days and the day before I finally took the shot I had a full day of strong depression. Other factors could certainly have been involved but it spooked me a bit. Also, I just noticed that my testicular atrophy is kicking in from the juice I'm on, happens every cycle I do but again I'm slightly spooked bc of my last exp. I'm not even half way through current cycle but I'm already thinking of what to do to prepare for coming off so that I don't exp sides as bad as the last time.

Anyone have any suggestions from experience on the best possible protocol to follow to get my natural test to bounce back after the tren runs dry? ...I've been considering lowering my dosage and afterwards running a maintenance dose of Test to "wing" me off the Tren so to speak. I'll prob take HCG and a ton of tribulous during the beginning of that maintenance dose.

Ugh! Why can't I just live on Tren hahaha!

No advice on a max impact protocol for natural test bounce back after a tren cycle? ...No one?

No advice on a max impact protocol for natural test bounce back after a tren cycle? ...No one?

Alright then, so... we ALL agree that the best PCT for a Tren cycle is:

Clomid
HCG
A-Dex
Tribulous

...nothing else that could be added? If I choose to cruise on 250ml/wk on test after this tren cycle... would you guys suggest an form of the above PCT during that cruise? Maybe A-dex, HCG and Trib during cruise?

Thank you for any and all responses

Slim

Hey bro. I always run. Tren. Run ur test a few weeks longer than the tren. If running test e. Wait a couple weeks then do hcg blast cycle. I'll do 10 injection ever 3 days at about 2500 to 300iu then jump on ur pct. I've never use hcg during pct. Ur body can become reliable on that also. So blast it then pct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

And I use clomid and nolvadex. Then aromasin at it to stop any rebound never adex. My experience. Good lucc brother

I love this cycle, I usually add dbol in there. are you taking an AI?

and how long is the cycle

You're running one of my favorite cycles!!!

But here's your solution for the libido...

Pick up some L-Arginine and you should see some massive (pardon the) improvements!
L-Arginine from Swanson works super super great!!!

I take two 850mg caps 6-8 times a day with every meal.

You'll know you have the right dose what your dick is BIGGER/FLUFFED and ready to go
at it all day ling.

Here's how it works... L-Arginine produces Nitric Oxide, which is the prim chemical involved in producing an erection
and improves all systemic circulation.

Also this effects the entire body and will increase performance of your brain, heart, muscle. hair,
immune system... and BONER!

Just Google - "Swanson L-Arginine" which will lead you to the site that has the best prices with
high quality... GNC is good but costs about 4 X the price of Swanson L-Arginine

I've also been able to stop taking my heart medication as a result of this... my doctor asked why I stopped taking my heart
meds, and I just said - look at my BP level.

I don't have any affiliation with Swanson... I just had to figure out something to fix DACA DICK a few
cycles ago... and this stuff literally kicked the shot out of it.

I usually get it when it's on sale, and keep my inventory stocked pretty well.

I takes a couple days to kick in... just read some reviews and you'll see what I mean.

Attachments

• IMG_7223.jpg
    IMG_7223.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
I cant really offer advice I stay on 300 mgs of test weekly and .4mgs of arimidex daily when not cycling. I'm not gonna tell anyone to stay on year round even though it would solve your problem it may create a lot more. Good luck!

I run same cycle just 300mgs test, 400 mgs tren, 600 mgs mast, .4 mg of arimidex, .3 mgs of prami(I fucking hate prami). Great choice of compounds though!

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed...

Back when I cycled, I ran clomid a HCG the last few weeks of the cycle, and HCG the last couple weeks between cycle and PCT. It always gave my balls some size back. I use clomid and nolvadex for PCT, and always have letro on hand just in case

Test/Tren/Mast and Test/Deca/Mast are my favorite blasts, hands down

I run same cycle just 300mgs test, 400 mgs tren, 600 mgs mast, .4 mg of arimidex, .3 mgs of prami(I fucking hate prami). Great choice of compounds though!
U ever try cabergoline. no bad sides. imo. but then again I handle tren well. but yea bromo or prami succs. lol

No never tried caber. The next time I run tren I will. May add a small amount of deca next cycle like 200-300mgs, I hope I really don't need anything for a dose that low. Just mainly looking for joint relief. My shoulders ache every now and then.

Hmmm so I've been running 250mg Test E / Tren E for approx 15 wks and have felt great but took a new job and was flying from city to city for training across most of the cycle and my routine got thrown off pretty bad. Going to do some HCG post cycle and cruise on Test E for awhile... question is how much HCG to get my boys back in action while I'm cruising?

Later I want to hit another tren/test/mast + Var & Clen cycle.

As long as your taking test your boys will remain shutdown. If you want to keep them doing something while your cruising I personally use about 250-iu 500iu e3d. It doesnt bring them back totally but it keeps them from completely dissapearing. It also allows me to dump a small load otherwise im lucky to shoot a few drops.

I was hoping that by dropping my test e to 250/wk and adding some HCG my natty test would bounce back some.

Should I just go all out PCT instead and start over in a few month?

I was hoping that by dropping my test e to 250/wk and adding some HCG my natty test would bounce back some.

Should I just go all out PCT instead and start over in a few month?
Man. Wen u drop ur test e all together. waiting bout 2 weeks. do around a ten day blast cycle of hcg. I personally do about 2000 iu every 3rd day. but I run alot of gear. then after my blast cycle with hcg. I'll waitin out 3 days then start my clomid and nolvadex. no reason at all to run hcg during cycle. and people that do is just waitin it.

Research Triptorelin. Honestly If I were you I would just stop running TREN. I have dealt with people often that deal with this same tren depression, and right when I get everything fixed for them.. they run it again...

Back