• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Review

chromexskull

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just want to say it is a pleasure dealing with Domestic Supply. I just placed and received my 2nd order with them, I was very nervous the first time but I feel even better about the whole process now. They are good about getting back to you when you have a question, got a little bit of an attitude in one response and called him out on it but its all good, it was just a mix up. Also on the 2nd order I was in panic mode thinking my package got shipped to the wrong state but they ended up giving me the wrong tracking number but were very quick about getting me the correct one.

I ordered Pharmacon Tbol, started that now for the last 8wks of my current cycle and will have enough for my next cycle in the Fall. Also ordered 500 blue heart dbol which will also be for the Fall, I have heard good things and looking forward to it. Shipping packaging was great and everything sealed and legit.

Thanks and will be getting the rest of what I need for my Fall cycle soon.

I'm new to this forum, but I'm on other forums, where I discovered DS. He's a pleasure to deal with, I've placed numerous orders with him without a hitch. The best thing about him, is you can ask as many questions as you want and he always steers u in the right direction. Last order which was about a month ago was tri tren, and pharmacon var, which are both fire and working as they are suppose to. Thanks again your time and patience,DS see u on the next order!!!

I'm new to this forum, but I'm on other forums, where I discovered DS. He's a pleasure to deal with, I've placed numerous orders with him without a hitch. The best thing about him, is you can ask as many questions as you want and he always steers u in the right direction. Last order which was about a month ago was tri tren, and pharmacon var, which are both fire and working as they are suppose to. Thanks again your time and patience,DS see u on the next order!!!

This is your first post? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I get in touch with these guys

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey DS is the website down right now I can't access it?

It Was Up yesterday now gone

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back