• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Contest Prep for Nationals!!!!! Sponsored By Z and Euro Pharms!!!!

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys!!!!! After taking a bit of time off between my bulk and the start of my cut for my two shows ill be competing in in august, Its time to start the log!!!! Knock on wood, my health has been much better!!! Would have Started typing the log on monday, however i was out of town this past weekend for a funeral of one of my friends from the army.

Im training at a new gym, that my trainer and a certain IFBB Pro that is well known opened in Tampa fairly recently. I have some cool photos of the gym that I will post up. There is no membership to this gym, its only for people that are trained by my guy and a certain pro who i wont mention the name of, but the gym is called "M140 GYM".... im sure some of you guys have heard of M140.... You can fill in the blanks.... hehehe. I have a PHENOMENAL coach and a certain Pro that are taking control of my diet and training protocols. This is the best opportunity I have had and some major doors have opened for me.

This is going to be intense on my body to say the least. There is no pussy footin around with these guys. Its crazy. I train up there 3x a week and then my gym by my house the remaining times during the week. There is no turning back now, since ive been blessed to have this opportunity.

This first post of mine is just to give you guys some info on what I will be doing. Stay tuned for my daily logs of this road to Nationals!!!!!

Here's some photos of the Gym im at now. Its straight up bad ass.
5pQrr9H.jpg

xqJ624a.jpg

BJCJ5Tl.jpg

HMRELuK.jpg

Y2ooGJ7.jpg

And Here is my gear that should hopefully get me thru both competitions. HUGE THANKS TO Z AND EURO PHARMS!!!!
j87FXr7.jpg

I will be training at the gym tonight around 730PM EST.

Here is also my training and nutrition Protocol as of June 29th, 2015 courtesy of my coach. He typed it wrong for my carbs. He meant to type 165-200g for the first 5 days, Then will assess me, and tweak what him and our nutritionist think is best. My diet will be changing every 3-5days depending on results. He for-warned me that this is going to be fairly taxing on my body and much more rigorous compared to last year when i was prepping for my show. Only reason this is, is he has much more resources with Mr. IFBB HEAVYWEIGHT and the nutritionist that also co owns it. The gym is owned by my trainer, Mr IFBB, and IFBB's friend who is his personal nutritionist. LOTTTTA RESOURCES that I have access to.

BKDcJxq.png

QIrcZ6R.png

HVUw2Zv.png

JUNE 29th
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: CHEST

So, before I start logging, my coach and I have talked and discussed with the co owner of the gym who I wont mention names but Z is very familiar with this certain IFBB pro. After discussing and coming up with a game plan, we are doing light weight, but at a very slow and controlled pace. My diet is on point and now that we are into fine tuning things, we are doing less weight but much more concentrated and isolating each muscle. Today, we decided to work chest.

We started off with chin level cable press/flys and did 4sets of this. All 4 sets, minus the last one were the same weight however, each rep, I would pause on the slow release back and hold for a second pause, then slowly explode while flexing/squeezing my chest as tight as i could. We did this for the entire 4sets, keeping the rep range between 13-18. Also, we only took 30second breaks between sets. Who woulda thought light light weight, but at a very slow controlled speed could light and ignite your chest so much!!! I dont know the weight he had it at, although the 4th set was a tad bit heavier and thats where I really felt it.

After that exercise was complete, we moved over to incline DB press. Basically, the same principles were implied on this exercise. 4sets of the same slow controlled movement but with a tad heavier weight. Also, he had me do a wide angle press with incline. We started with 60lb DBs and did 15 solid, slow reps where once again, we paused at the bottom, and then at a controlled speed, exploded up without locking out elbows. This way, it kept pressure on my chest the entire time. We used the 60s for the first 3sets. On the fourth set, we upped it to 75lbs and once again, the same principles applied like the first 3sets. Only difference was i could REALLY feel the 75s this time around. By now, my chest had so much damned blood pumping thru it that i actually almost cramped up. I chuckled to myself since im used to doing "perfect form" with much heavier DBs. One thing my trainer and IFBB dude told me is when prepping for a show, its 90% form and control, opposed to heavy weights and form. You really hit every muscle fiber when you go at this pace, which let me tell ya, I FELT EVERY MUSCLE FIBER. -___- lol.

After we completed the incline press, my trainer set me on this Hammer Strength machine that you WILL NOT find in any gym besides a gym where pros train. Ill have to snap a few more pics now that Im training here. The equipment is all special ordered to gauge the competitors body.
This hammer strength decline press is a type of hammerstrength I have never seen before. And let me tell ya, I LOVE IT. We kept the weight at the same for the first 3sets. Each set, we shot for 13-18reps. Each set, wow, i could feel it even more and more in my lower pec, something that i have not felt in a long time. I managed to complete the 3sets with medium to heavy strength being used. Once we got to the 4th set, he upped the weight and told me to just focus on form and wasnt a big deal if it was full range of motion as long as i kept my chest ignited and pumped. I only was able to bang out 13reps before my chest started to cramp up. LOL.

Believe it or not, that was all the chest workout he had me do today. Normally my stubburn ass would keep going, but i honestly can say, my chest was beat and done. No need to injure myself right before my show. Before i mention who this IFBB guy is, I gotta ask him if its OK if i post his name, for obv reasons. Hes competing in the olympia,so hes a big name, thats for sure, hence why i want to ask before putting his name out there.

I know i posted up pics of the gym, and i gotta say, 70% of the equipment, Ive never seen before. Its absolutely everything I need to achieve my goals. Another cool thing is its my guy and IFBB guy who co own the gym, and also has IFBB guy's personal nutritionist that is working with me for the last 2-3weeks before my show. Im rather excited about that!!!! I mean, hey, the resources are there for me, so id be a fool to NOT use them!!!! I train with him on monday again, so i will have their camera/video guy take photos so i can upload them here. Talk about an opportunity that i am blessed to have.

Also, I couldnt have done any of this without the help of Z and EURO PHARMS. Ive told the guys at this gym about it and they are very impressed. All of them have heard of Z and think his gear is top notch.

Well that was my chest workout for monday. Wasnt much to it, but for the next week, as you can see in the posts above, thats my workout split he has me doing. Once again, I wont argue with a guy who does this for a living and is headed to the olympia lol.

Hope you guys have a great day!!!

CHEERS!
JON

JUNE 30th
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: LEGS

Since according to my trainer, my legs are rather large for physique so he has me doing lighter weight, high reps, with only 30seconds between sets on everything except leg press where i can take a 1 min break.

First exercise I did was 5sets of leg extensions to loosen up my legs and also get a killer, wanna puke pump. lol. damn this high volume when you are taking tren. lol. The first 4sets, he had me keep it on the same weight, once again, with only a 30sec break between sets. Just like my other workouts, he has me going slow with a second pause at the top with a smooth controlled draw back then slowly explode forward and hold again. He had me keep it in the 13-18rep range the entire time :(
Kept the weight the same for 4sets, and let me tell ya, talk about blood flow and one hell of an insane pump!!!! my legs respond well to this type of movement, yet hurt so much lol. Once it was the 5th set, he told me to up the weight by 2 knotches in the machine and do 13 or more if i could. Obv i wanted to do the full 18 however i still had more exercises to do lol. That last set tho, 13 was all i could do in order to keep the form and speed and motion the same. When i finished, i hobbled off the machine and thought to myself, well, that was in theory light weight but HOLY SHIT MY QUADS ARE LIT!!!! Damned workout pants were tight as hell in my upper AND lower quads near the tear drop. I have learned NOT to question his or IFBB dudes theories on this as it has worked great for them when it comes to contest prep. As they said...Off season, sure go big and heavy, but when its show time, light weight with slow smooth form is the best. Thats how you really trigger each little muscle fiber in the muscle group you are training.
My Next exercise was LEG PRESS. I loaded up 4 plates on each side, and did 3sets (same as the others, slow, smooth, and a second pause, while exploding up at a controlled pace). Each set, it seemed to get harder and harder, but I didnt care. I knew it had to be done, and Im not a quitter. On the 4th set, I added another plate to each side, and was able to keep it at 14reps, 14painful i wanna puke reps. It felt great though. Its weird, i could feel each muscle fiber fire when i was doing this exercise. Something you dont always get when doing heavy lower reps at a normal speed. When ya do it at a slow controlled pace, its 10x more effective in fine tuning each muscle fiber in that area of training.

My last exercise was for my hamstrings. I decided to do stiff legged dead lifts. I did 4 sets of these. I started off with 135 for 20 reps. This felt great. Going the same slow but steady pace and exploding at a controlled speed. My second set, I upped it to 185 and did it for another 20reps (my hamstrings are rather large and strong as an ox, kinda my problem since they grow super fucking quick). On my third set, i did the same weight for failure which was about 17reps. Its crazy i swear what slow speeds can do to your muscles!!!! Obbv its not something that you can grow and get big from, but thats not the goal now. the goal is to lean up even more and really isolate each muscle and work soley on definition and that refined healthy look.
On my last set, i lowered the weight back down to 135, and went super slow and managed to do 21. Talk about a pump that made me lose my balance!!!!

That was my leg workout for the day. Its crazy, i forgot what tren can do to ya when you do this type of technique for any body group. Slower the pace and controlled it is, the more it makes that tren give you some WICKED pumps!!!! I had veins popping out all over my legs and calves!! All im running now is test prop, masteron ace, tren ace, and HGH. That HGH REALLLLLY WORKS WONDERS on melting off any fat you may have and also giving you LEAN MUSCLE GAINS. Zs blue tops are the best I have ran, and i know i say this all the time but its freakin true. Not once have i EVER received a bunk batch from him!! Same goes with Euro Pharms. The gear is ALWAYS dosed properly with NO weird side effects. And can i just say again, that the test prop doesnt even knot me up!!!! Its AMAZING!!!!

WELL, Stay tuned for much more updates as the days continue as does the countdown for my shows!!!! Right now im sitting at 228-230 at 7% bodyfat as of monday with the 9point caliper test. This is definitely going to be my year, and i CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH THANKS TO Z FOR STICKING WITH ME THRU ALL MY MEDICAL PROBLEMS. That right there, shows how this company actually CARES about the people that use their product as well as the sponsored athletes that rep and log their gear.
THANKS AGAIN BROTHER!!!!

JON

oh, heres a pic of my wheelz totally relaxed.

Pt2w3iC.jpg

QKuwmHr.jpg

AND HERES AN AB SHOT AT NIGHT AFTER EATING MY FINAL MEAL BEFORE BED.
NIbAujx.jpg

JULY 1
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: SHOULDERS

Today I trained front and rear delts. My coach has me on a different workout split then usual. Reason that is, in physique they really look at shoulders, tapered waist and back. For as big as my delts are now, trainjng this way will only make them pop out even more. We aren't going for size or mass, but more for definition.
He had me do 3 exercises each with 4sets in them for high volume Low weight, super slow with a pause and then slowly explode up/out.

The first exercise we did was side lateral raises with 15lbs for 20 reps. Doing it this way, it only hits your delts and gets them really warmed up for other movements. After my 3set he had my grab the 20lb db and do that for 12 then stop setted for 10 with the 10lb db. It was a great exercise we did, even tho my shoulders were screaming. When prepping for a show, I was told it's not the weight you lift but it's rather the form you use to do each set. It definitely ignites your muscle and reallly gets blood flowing.

Next exercise I did was hammer strength shoulder press. I don't know the weights off top my head tho. We started the first set for 15, which even with light weight still ignites everything in your delts. Also doin this in a slow controled setting, really works for defining each muscle along the way. Second set was the same as the first. When I got to the 3rd set, he upped the weight and I was able to do 12 reps with perfect isolated form. It boggles my mind what light weight at a slow controled squeezed rate will do to you. I definitely can appreciate this type of training because the next day, you WILL FEEL IT!!!

My final exercise was reverse pec dec. we set the weight at the same for all 4sets and did only 30sec pauses between sets. He had me do 15reps each set and let me tell you, the pump and painful pump feeling was there. After the3rd set I wanted to throw in the towel but that wasn't going to happen. I channeled my strength and managed to do 13reps with perfect form.

One of the cool things about my coach is if he sees me doing even the slightest bad form he makes me start over again and do it properly. In doing this, the form gets ingrained into my memory and I don't slip up.
Also, right now I'm running test prop Tren ace and masteron and 3IU of hgh a day. I can definitely feel it working great!!!
having that pro card so close, I'm pushing myself to the limit and not holding back.
once again, big thanks to Z and euro pharms for sponsoring me!!!

Cheers guys!
jonny

JULY 2
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: ARMS

As we all know, I hate training my arms. It's just so time consuming and I have to be very careful so they don't get any larger. In physique, my arms could be considered to big. I like my arms but for competition, ya gotta do what's best look for your body. Also, euro pharm's Tren gives me insane pumps to where I wanna punch people lolol.
I took my trainers advice and just went light with arms. We are working for definition now, not size. With that being said, my arm routine had been changed. A few less exercises but holy hell, the ones I do really light my muscles on fire and gives me a pump that i wanna scream.

First was biceps. I did 5sets of standing dumbbell curls. My first set I warmed up with 40lbs and did 15reps nice slow and controled while squeezing it at the peak and holding it for a second. I do this on all my exercises now btw. My next set I went up to the 50s and did 13solid reps. It definitely will fatigue you quick when only taking 30sec breaks between sets. Third set I upped it to 55lbs and did 12 solid reps. My arms wanted to explode at this point. My fourth set I did, I lowered the weight back to 40 and went to failure and did the same on my 5th set with 30lb DBs and managed 12reps.
At this point, my biceps were on fire so I took a 2min break before doing the next routine.

Next routine i did was standing slightly bent over hammer curls that you bring up your stomach to chest. This exervise really targets the outter portion of your bicep also builds forearm strength.
I started off with 30lb DB and did 15 solid reps. My next set, after the thirty second break, I upped it to 40lbs and did 14reps. Then, I realized, "hey you're supposed to be working on definition, not building mass lol. My third set i went back down to 30 and did them super slow for 12 reps. The burn from this was out of the world. For arms wanted to explode. My final set I did the same weight. I managed to do 12reps but the struggle was intense lol.
My final exercise for biceps was standing cable curls. I put the weight on a moderate level and did 5sets of failure. Roughly 15 reps or so. My last set tho, I seriously had to fight it so I could finish on top.

Thankfully biceps were completed and I was able to move to triceps. I'm lucky I suppose, I only do 2 exercises for triceps. I do 5sets of triangle PUSHDOWN on heavy weight for 15-20reps. Somehow I was able to do all 5 sets this way. Nice and slow, talk about a burn and pump. Felt absolutely amazing. My final tricep exercise was incline skull crushers. Same thing applied, I used the same weight and did 15-21 reps with 30sec pauses. Triceps and me have always been friends so to speak. Doesn't take much at all for my arms. It's crazy.
Overall this wrkout went very well. Once again, a big thank you to Z and euro pharms for sponsoring me!!
i know for a fact i couldn't have done it without you guys. I have my sights on nationals so nothing stopping me now!!!!

take care guys!!
Jonny
:)

Subbed as well, was going to ask if you were Bodybuilding or physique, nice game plan...getting ready for Nationals myself as well as the wife, but looking at 2016. Will be following along!
Hey man. Yeh I'm competing in physique. I've been 250lbs before at my height (5'10) and it just didn't feel good. Right now I'm at 224-228. The way I look at it is sure I could compete and do well in bodybuilding but the chances of a pro card are slim to none. Soooo I decided awhile back (like a few years) that I'd just train for physique. I just have to focus on my wheels. They're to big for. Board shorts right now lol. If u read the last post of my last log about the bulk, u can see the shit I had to overcome to get here. Multiple hospitals and surgeries but I'm still pushin bro. And that's awesome for you and your wife!!! Do u have a log goin?

IML Gear Cream!
JULY 3
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: BACK

So, as ya know, back is by far my favorite muscle to train, besides legs. However, my back routine has now been changed by my coach and IFBB guy. Since my back has always had solid mass and the large taper, my coach has set up a split that will work mainly on tightening and defining my back and giving me striations throughout. He has me doing only 3 exercises but with 5 sets in each with a rep range of 15-21.

Today, before starting my workout, I warmed up with two sets of 21 wide gripped pullups. I love doing this because it really loosens up my back while also pumping blood into it and giving me a nice pump to start my workout with.

My first exercise I did was deadlifts. Deadlifts are my favorite to do, however with this new twist, my back didn?t know what to expect. My warmup set I started with 135 and did 21 reps. For this entire exercise, he has me doing it at a smoother steady controlled pace with only a 30second break between sets. My first set, I loaded 185 on and did 21 reps. Right then, my back was like wtf are we doing lol. Second set I did I upped it to 235 and did a solid 15reps. At this point I could feel my lats and entire back really start to fill out and the pump started to become unreal. On my third set, I loaded it to 255 and managed another 15 solid reps. I had to eat a handful of dried cranberries between sets. My fourth set, I upped the weight to 315 and lit my fuse and crushed out 21reps. It felt amazing! My back was on fire and feeling GREAT!! For my fifth and final set, I upped the weight to 355 and banged out 12 reps and quickly dropped it down to 185 and went to failure and managed another 10reps. Talk about a change up on my deadlift routine!!! I definitely like it though and can see why my coach has me doing it this way now.

The second exercise I did was bent over underhand barbell rows: Another favorite of mine. I only took a minute and a half break between deadlifts and this, so my back was still pumped and full.
My first set, I loaded a simple 135lb bar and did 21reps. With this exercise, I go much smoother and controlled where at the squeeze, I hold it for a solid 1 second then release it down in a controlled setting. Second set I upped the weight to 185 and did another 21 reps. My back was feeling great at this point. The EP TREN was definitely hitting me and it was much needed. The third set I did I loaded 225 on and repped out 15 reps. I could feel my back start to fatigue just a tad so I did my fourth set at the same weight and was able to do 13reps. On my final and fifth set, I upped the weight to 255 and banged out a perfect 7reps and quickly dropped it down to 135lbs and went to failure and managed to do another 10 reps. Perfect way to end that exercise.

On my third and final movement I sat in the lat pulldown machine and attached a cable handle like when doing cable flys and did single arm lat pull downs. The key to this is not the weight, but the slow and contracted motion and movement and squeeze when doing each rep. I don?t know the weight I had it set at because each gym has a different weight system, so I just went by feel. My first set, I managed to do 21 solid slow reps. I upped the weight a level up on my second set and nailed 20reps. Third set came so I upped it another level and I could feel my back really starting to fatigue but I also knew I was almost finished with the workout. On my fourth set, I kept the weight the same and managed 13reps that were very challenging. On the fifth and final set, I decided to up the level a notch and banged out 7 solid insane reps quickly followed by dropping the weight level by 3 and going for failure which turned out to be another 12reps. That was a perfect way to finish my routine and workout.

I must say, Zs EP gear by far is the best out there. The tren, it gives me the strength and muscle growth and vascularity yet I have no negative sides. I attribute that to the quality of the Tren that is used to manufacture the product. Also, the masteron, OH MY GOD. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. Im so glad Z suggested that to me awhile back because his masteron is absolutely amazing. It gives me a nice increase in strength but also really dries and hardens my muscles and skin to give me that grainy look. Also it acts as a great estrogen blocker from the high doses of test and tren I use. Finally, Zs growth?. I have never had an issue of it being under dosed or having a bad batch. That goes with all of his products. I can honestly say Every vial I have used, I have never had a problem with, or thought it may be underdosed. That right there shows how his quality and quality control is with his company?.Only producing the best!!!

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS FROM EARLIER TODAY

7oicCmI.jpg

zOZZrOT.jpg

YK62ely.jpg

DVyUJYF.jpg

Hope you guys have had a great weekend!!!

Jon

Last edited:
Subbed. really inspirational man, you're living the dream!
Thanks bud! I'm trying to. If ya read my last log about the 7wk bulk, I talk about the stomach surgeries and multiple hospital stays I've encountered. Thing is, I didn't let that stop me. I kept pushin on. Yeh it gave me a few set backs along the way, but if ya put your mind to something that you really want, chances are you'll achieve it. Lemme know if I can be of any help with training or what supps to use or dieting.
Have a good day man
-Jon

JULY 6
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED- CHEST AND FINISHED WITH LIGHT DELTS.

Today, i made the drive to M140 Gym where my coach and ben own and train out of. I swear, my workouts are always way more intense when i train at that gym compared to any other gym ive been to except our SF gym in the army. Joe my trainer decided to have me train chest and finish with 5sets of lateral delts (will upload pic to show).

First exercise I did was what he calls a warm up exercise: chin level cable flys. He set the weight at a moderate heavy setting and had me do 3sets of 15 on that weight. This exercise is meant to be done very slow smooth and controlled. When bringing the cables back, i go slow so i can feel my chest stretch out and then explode and squeeze/flex my pecs and hold for 1second when extended out. On the 4th set, he upped the weight 2 notches and i did the same motions and movements however i managed only 12 reps. Its better to stop at 12 with perfect form then to do 3 more with piss form. On my 5th set, he upped the weight 1 more notch and i managed 8perfect form reps and then drop setted back to the first set and banged out an additional 12reps.

My next exercise, now that my chest was warmed up, blood flowing and stretched out, we did incline dumbbell press for 5 sets. He had me start off with 50lb dumbbells which is really light for me...however, the way we did them today, yeh, 50 was heavy lol. He had me do a wide angle press where i went slow smooth and controlled with a 1 second pause at the top, and another second pause on the bottom. I did 15reps of this. Another thing that throws me off, is the grips on the dumbbells. From 10lb to 60lb the grips are super fat and wide making it slightly more difficult but also building your grip and wrist strength. My second set, he kept the weight the same for me and made sure i really squeezed and flexed my pecs on the 1second pause at the top. Talk about a pump!! The third set, he upped the weight to 60lbs and with the same movements and motions, i was able to do 12 solid reps with perfect form. They were a painful 12 reps, but definitely worth it!! On the fourth set, he kept the weight the same for me and i repeated the set like the last one and managed to do 10reps. Finally on the fifth set, he upped it to 70lbs, and i struggled but maintained my form and did 7reps. We quickly dropped it and picked up the 30lb dumbbells and went to failure which was roughly 14reps. That was a great way to end this routine.

My final chest exercise was the hammer strength incline/flat press. All of these machines are custom built so most, if not all gyms dont have these. We started with a 45lb plate on each side. Once again, yes, its super light, but one thing if ya havent noticed, joe is doing all this to lean me out even more. high volume, constant tension, constant blood flow. Off season, obviously will be a different story, but from now till my shows, its all on the light side with only 30seconds between sets on anything we do, and only 1and a half minutes between exercises. So, back to my first set. I found my preferred angle and banged out 21 solid smooth controlled reps. The second set, he put a 25 on each side and once again, i managed to do 15reps this time. This 30second rest period really does wonders to your muscles. i could actually see my muscle striations thru my shirt, which was rather impressive. On my third set, he took the 25s off and put on another 45 on each side and had me do 12 perfect reps. At this point, my chest was really feeling fatigued, but not painful which is a good thing. It just felt tired for lack of a better word. My fourth set, he kept the weights the same and i dug deep inside and crushed out 13reps, all the while feeling like my chest was about to pop at any given moment haha. Finally, the fifth and final set....He added a 25 onto each side and told me to do 6-8reps with the same form and motions as previous. I managed 6reps, and quickly dropped it down to where only a 45 was on each side. With that, i went to failure which gave me an additional 12reps.
At this point, my chest was completely finished, fatigued, and freakin' pumped.

We ended the day with cable delts, heres a pic of it. He had me use the same weight which was fairly light, and used the same method of smooth slow controlled and squeeze. We did 3sets of 21 of these. The key is to only use your delts and not your traps. gotta keep the shoulders low, hence why you dont bring your arms up all the way out. you only bring them out a bit as you can see in the two pics below
4UyIaOw.jpg
rctqudT.jpg

It was a great workout today.. Not only did Joe train me, but so did Ben. Im sure you guys know who Ben PAK MAN Pakulski is... well him and joe opened a gym together in downtown tampa called M140 GYM. It has no memberships, its a private gym only for competitors. The only way you can workout there is if youre training with your coach, or you have already done shows and have the privelege to use it without a trainer. People that are training for their first show, they cant use the gym by themselves...has to be with either joe or ben or Kas who is Bens nutritionist and medical/supplement/diet guru.
I also have to say, the pump i had was out of this world. I normally dont get much pumps from chest. I mean, yeh, it gets big and i can tell when i work it, but with this tren, the pumps and vascularity are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Add the masteron to it, and god, my skin is thin as paper and has that awesome grainy look to it. Those Kits of hgh also help greatly that is for damned sure. Uncle Z and Euro Pharms are by far the best out there. Even the guys that train me know about it and say its a very reputable and high quality company.

Here are some random shots from the gym today.... Hope ya like them!!!!

MYSELF AND BEN "PAK MAN" PAKULSKI AFTER FINISHING UP OUR WORKOUT! ONE HELL OF A GUY AND FRIEND, AND ONE HELL OF A TRAINER!!!! HE'S 5'10 AND WEIGHING 300LBS RIGHT NOW.
WV2kDpZ.jpg

ONE OF THE SHIRTS HE GAVE ME. SUPER COMFY. THEY ARE COTTON BUT DONT STRETCH OR BAG OUT WHEN HOT AND SWEATY.
lXw7D7I.jpg

MY ARMS.....WHAT CAN I SAY....LOL. I CANT HELP THAT THEY ARE TO BIG.
Lfg64lJ.jpg

Part of the dumbbell area.
ko1HR0k.jpg

WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID FAT GRIPPED DUMBBELLS FROM 10lbs-60lbs.
mztxffA.jpg

THE HAMMER STRENGTH MACHINE I MENTIONED
hXgUwgS.jpg

mpyT3EY.jpg

INCLINE BENCH, CUSTOM DESIGNED.
sKbI0Fw.jpg

ANOTHER BENCH CUSTOM MADE
IUUVs7r.jpg

BIG HEAVY SON OF A BITCH
ohyLLL6.jpg

MORE OF THE GYM
murdtDD.jpg

That's a nice gym man

That's a nice gym man
Thanks bro. Ben and joe and kas put alottttta money into making it. It's a no membership gym. Only way u can train there is if one of them is your coach/trainer. One of the best gyms I've been to. :)

JULY 7TH
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED- LEGS (HIGH VOLUME, SHORT BREAKS)

Leg day Tuesday as i now call it. I swear, legs and back are by far my favorite muscle groups to train. However, with this new high volume, short break training, my wheelz are being destroyed. He only had me do three muscle group exercises for my quads and hammies. I started off stretching out my legs and loosening up.
First exercise he had me do was simple.......at first. lol. i did single leg leg extentions for 5 sets of 15-21. Each rep, like always, slow, controlled, squueze, pause for a second at the top, and tempo, also only 30 sec between sets. This makes the set so much more isolated and challenging. I was able to do 21 reps thankfully. My second set, he upped the weight up by 3 levels and i nailed out another 21 reps. My legs were really starting to fill up with blood. It felt great. The pump was starting to come alive. On set number 3, he upped the weight 1 level and i was able do 15 reps very solid and painful. Come the fourth set, he kept the weight the same and i banged out another 15 reps that, oddly enough, werent as painful this time around. Ony the final fifth set, he upped it 4 levels and had me do 8solid reps, quickly drop setted by taking the 4 levels off and finishing with 15reps. GREAT first exercise.
My next routine he had me do was squats. Normally im very strong with these, however, with his method, let me just tell you.... the inner bitch in me came out. First set was 135 for 21. Very slow, controlled, pause at the bottom, and explode at a controlled tempo. 21 reps later, my first set was complete. It wasnt so bad :). My next set, he upped it to 225 and well, let me tell ya...that shit ignited every muscle fiber in my quad and hammy. I was able to do 21 reps again as well. Third set he upped it to 285. He told me to just focus on the form and the SLOW but steady tempo. I managed to do 12 reps that were rather challanging. 30seconds later, 315 is loaded up and he says go to failure. I was able to do 10reps, then quickly dropped it down to 155 and banged out 22 reps to finish out my second exercise.
Final exercise of the day was 4 sets of 155lbs stiff legged dead lifts. Reps, 21-25. This was rather simple, yet OH SO EFECTIVE. The first two sets, yeh they burned, but it wasnt overwhelmingly painful or anything. The third set however, my hammies began to tremble and i managed 21 reps before i damn near buckled out and fell. 30seconds later, for my final set of the day,i put myself in my deep dark spot, and embraced all 25reps where on the last 5 i was letting out audible rage noises lol. GREAT WAY TO END A WORKOUT!!!!

The test prop with the 1 shot of sust a week is going great. Combinded with the tren and mast, and hgh, my muscles and skin are paper thin with an incredible constant pump. Not real sure where thats coming from, but hey, im not complaining one bit!!!!! All i kn0w is im one day closer to my show and my body is getting better and better making progress each and every day. Ive added 400 flutter kicks and 4min of front and side planks every other day to my schedule. usually do them either before bed or right in the AM. Either way, a shake is quickly consumed afterwards. Knock on wood, everything is going great and on point with no set back. Lets just hope that it keeps going that way!!!! My girlfriend is bringing her fancy camera and taking pics and videos on back day this week so that should be fun and exciting, along with videos and photos of training at M140 GYM with BEN.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT ONE!!!
TAKE CARE!!!
JON

JULY 8TH
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED- SHOULDERS

As im sure you guys have noticed, my trainers have me doing much lighter weight with way more reps and only 30sec breaks between sets. On top of that, its a slow, controlled, pause at the top and flex/squeeze the muscle, then bring down at a slow tempo. It really does work, because in 3weeks, just by doing this delt routine, my delts are NOTICEABLY more full, defined, and solid. He has me do a total of 10 sets with DBs, then 3sets on either M140 gym's shoulder press machine or my gyms smith machine.

So today i started off with 15lb DBs for side lateral raises and did 5 sets of 15-21. My first set, i had perfect form, posture, and a second pause at the top. I managed 21reps very easily. Now the second set, my delts were on fire at this point and with those 15pound DBs, i could only manage 15 solid reps. Could have done more but my form wouldnt have been perfect. Come the third set, i stuck with the same weight and managed another 15reps somehow and at this point, my delts were on fire. My last two sets, i lowered the weight back to 15lbs and was able to bangout 21 reps on the third AND fourth set. Granted, i my delts were so pumped you could see veins all throughout my shirt. It Felt AMAZING though.

The next exercise we did was the reverse delt fly, where i lay on a slightly inclined bench and bring them out as if in a swimming position and hold for a solid 1second pause. My first set, i used the 15s and managed to do 16 solid perfect form and pause reps. I knew my shoulder was getting fatigued so i stayed at that weight for the next two sets. On my second set, the pump combined with the bit of fatigue really made this set difficult. i was only able to do 12 reps. I was still proud of myself though. Who woulda thought that light weight at slow tempo and perfect form could do such a thing to ones muscles lol. On my fourth set, i was able to do 10reps. I struggled on the last rep yet it was a pleasant struggle....go figure. On my fifth and final set, i grabbed the 20s and did 5PERFECT form reps, then quickly set it back to the 15s and went to failure which was around 18-20 reps. I cant complain with that, plus my shoulders are really popping out now, more so then before, and according to Ben the judging stye has changed. They look at who has the most defined "grapfruit" delts and the tapered V on the good ole back spread.

The final exercise i did was the smith machine seated shoulder press. This gym clearly isnt like M140 so their shoulder press machine wasnt working for me.
On the smith machine, i loaded up 155lbs and banged it out for 21 reps. This exercise, i actually take a 1minute pause between sets. My second set, i upped the weight to 225 and was able to crush 15reps with perfect form tempo and squeeze. I reallly could feel my shoulder fatiguing so i decided this would be my last set. So i upped it to 255, managed to explode 12 reps, then quickly dropped the weight down to 135 and went to failure at once again, slow tempo for 20reps.
Ever since Joe and the guys showed me this delt routine, my delts have blown up!! they were never small to begin with, but wow, now, they are rather huge.
Still running the test prop at 150mg ED
Tren ace 100MG EOD
Mast ace-100mg ED
HGH- 3IU ED

My diet is the same as what i posted up so im getting great gains, but nothing bloat worthy, but way more dry and full....like i have a constant pump goin on.
I once again cant complain. This is what is makin me have that edge come stage time!!!! Big shout out to Z and the team for sponsoring this long.

Everyone, have a great day/night!!!!
-Jon

JULY9TH
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: ARMS

Once again, ive never been a fan of training these things, as im pretty sure I post that everytime i log arm day lol. HOWEVER, since its prep time, I must work on defining them out and focus on not just the "Bicep", but all parts of it, and same goes with the Tricep. Once i get that in my head, my workouts go fine, its just getting to the gym thats a pain(that and tren pumps, dear god, only on arm day for some reason).
Today, i switched up the routine a bit. Still did the same number of reps and sets, just used diff equipment since it was busy for some reason and i couldnt wait for people to finish since im on a time clock.
I started with biceps. I was able to sneak in and use the dumbbells. Thankfully everyone was doing bad form swaying away with the heavier ones so i just used the 35s and below for curls.
My first set was 35lb for 21reps. Once again, very slow and controlled speed and tempo with a solid squeeze and pause at the peak. Doesnt sound like much, but when propper form is applied with propper speed and tempo, it fully ignites your muscles. Sure, its not going to grow them as much but for working on fine tuning definition, its PERFECT. My second set after my 30second break was the same weight for another 21 reps. At this point, the tren pump became alive and alive with a vengance. On my third set, the 40lb DBs were available so i snatched them and managed to do 15reps before i damn near dropped them and flung my arms in the air from the pump. The fourth set, i dropped it back to 35lbs and struggled doing 15 reps. That being said, my fifth set, i did 5reps with the 35s then dropped down to 30 and did 10 more. Talk about a hell of a pump!!!
The next exercise I did was back to the wall, elbows pulled back, bar bell curls. This style of doing them really only hits/isolates the peak of the bicep (learned that from my ex who was miss figure olympia back in '12.) I stuck with 50lbs and did 5 sets of 21. The first set went well, but that pump and burn was brutal. I stuck with it though for the remaining 4 sets. On the final set though, i actually grunted, or whatever the fuck ya wanna call it, and everyone looked at me like wtf is that big dude grunting with that little weight. I wanted to say, "you come over here and do this shit, it fuckin hurts!!!" LOL. Buuuuut i didnt, and just went about my biz.
The final set for biceps was bent over hammer curls. Its an odd technique of doing them. Let me see if i can explain it. Basically, stand straight then bend over just a knotch and plant your opposite hand on a bench or whatever. Now, with DB hand, drop and let it hang loose. Now, bring it back tight, and make an "L" shape up and down your chest/stomach. If that doesnt make sense, TELL ME, and ill post pics of it up. Its a great way for doing hammer curls. Plus, you dont need much weight at all to get a great pump, and even when i was bulking, i didnt need to go to heavy.
My first set, i grabbed the 40lb DB and did 15reps of this. It felt great. The pump was still there, but it was managable. Then i realized, wait, i need to do 21reps and if i cant, then do 15. So my second set i lowered back to 30lbs, and with the same tempo and form and what all, did 21 solid reps that, whew, lit me up. On my third set, i managed to do the same weight and nailed out 20 solid reps. Could have done 21 but it wouldnt have been with great form. My fourth set, i was able to snag 15 reps that hurt like a son of a bitch. So with my final set, i just grabbed the 25s and went to failure which was actually 24reps. Couldnt complain with that.
Now onto triceps. Thankfully, triceps, its much easier for me to do. Still burns, but the pump isnt as bad. My coach has me do 4sets on triceps instead of 5.
My first exercise I did was incline skull crushers. I stuck with the same weight for all four sets. The first set was with the 90LB Straight bar. I keep my elbows held in tightly and just like every other exercise i do, same tempo and speed. I managed a solid 21 reps with this weight. On my second set, I could definitely feel it more, and managed to nail 21 reps again. The third set, my elbow started giving me grief so i stopped at 14 and took a minute. Ive had this weird issue with my left elbow. most days its perfect no problems, others, i cant extend it all the way. At the gym, it just felt aggrivated so i decided to go very easy and pray i didnt set it off.
I decided that was enough on the skull crushers and moved over to the triangle push down. Each gym is different with the weights and pully set up so its hard to say what weight i used. I set it what I normally do, but a notch lighter due to the elbow issue.
My first set, i could feel my elbow start to tingle but not hurt, so i went easy and did 15 reps instead of 21. Second set, same thing, went easy and only did 15. On my third set, my elbow started to randomly shoot pain(not horrid pain, but more than discomfort) so i stopped at 13reps. At this point, i didnt want to risk having it do what it sometimes does and hurt for days on end so called it a day.
Shitty enough, when i went to shake my protein (its my left elbow and im a lefty) like normal, holy fuck the pain became real. My dumbass didnt even think to switch it up and shake with the right. I went home and wrapped it in ice and kept doing that through out the night. Not fun at all. I really need to try out that black tape everyone talks about like its the freakin magic cure all.
On that note, Cheers!!! more logs to be updated, so stand by :)

JULY 10 and 11th I took off due to that fucking elbow still giving me grief. I hit the gym yesterday and blasted back (july 12). I will be posting that log up when I post this evening's workout up as well. As for the photos, here they are. They are from the 10th, 11th, 12th and today the 13th.

DXOpE6m.jpg

tVkT1AW.jpg

kWt3dXF.jpg

2vhN2to.jpg

AFTER BACK DAY YESTERDAY NIGHT
mkF4p7e.jpg

JULY 12TH SUNDAY
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: BACK

Normally Sundays are my off day. However due to my elbow being aggravated as i had stated before, i took a few days off during the week to rest/heal it up. Needless to say, my elbow felt fine for back day and it was a major sucess. I was a bit worried at the beggining hoping it wouldnt start hurting again. Thankfully it didnt and i was able to ease right on into my workout. For my back, Joe has me doing only 3 exercises, but for 4-5sets of atleast 15 reps with only 30 seconds between sets, and 2minutes between exercises. We are in the fine tuning, working of much more definition and muscle striations now.
It is truly amazing how when it comes to cutting and fine tuning each muscle group for show prep what light weight can do to you. ESPECIALLY when you keep perfect form and slow but smooth tempo with each rep and really flex/squeeze on every rep as well. With my diet, water intake, supplements, and Joe and Bens input on what to use to train each muscle group, the results are astonishing.
So, now onto my workout. I started off with doing 30 pullups just to loosen everything up and start to get a lovely pump in my back and especially my lats. My first exercise was bent over underhand bar bell rows. I decided to skip doing deadlifts, and instead, focus more on my bent over rows. The first set, i loaded up 135 and as stated above, did 21 very slow smooth tempo pace with a lovely squeeze when i have it pulled up. My second set, i upped the weight to 185 and once again, perfect form and what all, i managed another 21 solid reps. Third set, i upped it to 235 and managed to pull it for 17reps. This normally is pretty easy for me, but with the slowed down tempo makes me really pumped and my entire back starts to fatigue. So for my 4th set, I kept the weight there and did another 15reps. On my fifth and final set, i kept the weight the same and managed 8reps so i quickly dropped it down to 135 and once again, slow tempo, banged out another 15reps. I honestly cant complain about this lol.

Onto the next exercise which was my own variation of a lat pull down but instead, i use a cable grip at attached it to where the pulldown bar would be and did single arm lat pull downs. This way, it really focuses on igniting my lats. Each arm i did 5 sets. Once again, each machine has different ways of showing the weight so i cant really say what weight it was. My first set i set it at a moderate weight where i did 21 solid reps. the key is to use your lats to pull it down, not your elbow or hands. This really isolates the upper lat for me. My second set, i did the same thing, with the same weight and managed another 21 reps. Come the third set, i increased it by 2 levels and was able to do 15 solid reps. At this point, my lats were so damned pumped it was insane. On the fourth set, i kept the weight the same and put my mind really into it on the last 4reps and managed another 15 reps. The fifth and final set, i kept the weight the same, knowing i would drop set it down. I managed to do 8reps at that level, so i quickly dropped it down to the level i started off with and did 13 more reps. My wings were fully ignited and god it felt great. The tren really helps with giving me that extra bit of aggro and drive to push it to the limit.

My final exercise i did was the seated row. I managed to get the right feel and "gripping device" so that i really worked my upper back, and less on the lats. The bar i used was about 16inches long and had grips at each end, making it easier to nail the center portion of my back. First set, i set the weight at a level i could do 21 and really stretch out my back. Come the second set, i upped the weight 2 notches and did 18 solid reps. Thats when my back began to tell me, ok Jon im about done. lol. My third set, i kept the weight the same and managed to do another 15reps. At that point, my back from military injuries kinda told me, ok bud you needa stop while youre ahead. So that being said, i did my fourth and final set at the level i started at, and nailed 20 solid perfect form smooth tempo'd reps.

Overall, this back workout was great. I really enjoy doing the lighter weight at a higher rep range. Also, doing it where you only have 30sec between sets seriously keeps your pump alive and the blood rushing. The Prop, Mast and tren really make for a PERFECT stack with this style of training. Granted its mostly all about your diet, but certain gear really helps in what youre trying to accomplish.
I know Im late on posting this, but with my WiFi being hit or miss at the house, im waiting for verizon fios to come fix it. HOWEVER, i just upgraded my cell (had an upgrade available) and since my screen was totally cracked, i couldnt type logs on it anymore. NOW, i have the iphone 6Plus and it makes it so much easier to type.

Till nxt log guys....
JON
:D :)

IML Gear Cream!
JULY 13TH MONDAY
MUSCLE GROUP TRAINED: CHEST

So normally on mondays i train at M140 with Joe and he has me work on isolatinng my pecs, especially my upper pecs which involve more incline movements but also decline at the end as well. So today, i looked thru videos of the last chest workout and found and refreshed my memory on the fine tuned part of this training.
First exercise i did was nipple level, cable flys. Once again, each machine's weight system is different so its hard to give you guys accurate weight. So for the first out of 5 sets, i set the weight at a level where it would cause an amazing stretch throughout the pecs. I managed 21 reps on this set fairly easy. On my second set, i upped the weight 2 levels and did the same as the first, super smooth tempo and control, especially when you have them extended forwards that you squeeze and really flex those pecs to get that blood flowing, while at the same time, returning back a slow tempo'd pace where you get that inssane sretch. My goal on that set was 18, and i reached it and managed two more to make it 20. Come the third set, i kept the levels the same and banged out 15 of these bad boys. At this point, i could really feel the pump and all the blood flowing into and throughout my chest and the stretch was so amazing.

My next exercise was incline dumbbell press: unlike the other exercises, they are ok with 12-15 reps at 4sets. I starteed off like ben and Joe told me and did light weight and high reps while keeping time at 30seconds between sets. My first set was the 50lbers for 15 reps. Nice and slow, and felt the great stretch and pump with the squeeze. Second set, i grabbed the 80s and did a solid 15 reps again. My pecs were feeeling very well LIT UP, and i was enjoying every bit of it. Elbow pain was gone,and it just felt amazing. Third set, i grabbed my 110s and did 12 solid, slow and smooth reps. I know joe would have been a bit hacked at me, but hey, im still doing it with great form and temo and control!!!! On my final set, i stuck with the 110s and did 10 solid reps and quickly dropped back to 50lbs and went to failure which gave me an additonial 10reps to "write home about" as the saaying goes.

The next exercise i did was the incline hammer strength styke of the machine. I loaded 2, 45lb plates on each side and did my first set for 15 solid exploding erps. I REALLALAY felt my muscles ignite in a whole different way. I LOVE IT!!!! Second set came up and i loaded a 25lb on each side and banged that out for 15 reps. At this point my chest caught a second wind and really wanted to go heavy along with high reps but i also listen to my coaches and kept it relatively less weight with amazing perfect form. Third set came and i blasted out 20 reps of that weight that was already on that i did 15 on previous set. On my final set, i took the 25 off and replaced it with a 45 on both sides and said fuck it and blasted off with strict form and nailed 8reps before drop setting it down to two plates for 8 and then 1 plate per side for 14.

Over all, this was by far a phenominal chest workout. I felt like every spot was hit, the focus was unreal and the drive/aggro from the tren really helped me greatly today. I also am noticing that during the day, i become overly sleepy. Out of any side effect, if thats the one i get, icaant complain!! lol. Im about to try out the new grey top HGH Z has, and ill be interseted to see what it compares to. Most likely ill just continue to shred off body fat and continue to grow the muscle into very very lean muscle at that.
WELL, until next log (WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEOS) ,
take care!
-Jonny

Back