• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo question

Big Joe 35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I always wanted to try primobolan , what is the best test to use with it ? I was thinking prop ?

why do you wanna run primo? its expensive

To answer your question it really doesn't matter. Primo is typically an Enthanate so running a Test E or C with it would give you comparable "releases" not that that even matters necessarily. I'm running Test E and Primo E right now but still havee to pin eod or 2 shots twice/week anyway to get a decent primo dose so it could very easily work with something like Test Prop

what are your goals? you trying to cut or bulk up? If you have legit primo it would work with whatever you want to take it with. prop def if your wanting to cut up.

I'm using it on my next blast with Tess I Tess C mix but like was said its super expensive if you want to run the right dose or a dose that is going to do what you want it to do also look into taking some primo ace with your primo e just my 2c.

Every Primo I tried did nothing. Not sure why-guess bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always heard good things about primo , I'm looking for lean gains I like my results from masteron and I just wanna try primo.

Every Primo I tried did nothing. Not sure why-guess bunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you need to run it at 1G a week to notice it

I always heard good things about primo , I'm looking for lean gains I like my results from masteron and I just wanna try primo.
I ran primo in 92 and it got super ripped and didnt put any muscle on. I also had no idea what I was doing.

I am runnin primo with test p now. I also take adrol inj and test base pwo. Primo works well @ about 600per wk with other compounds. Must be run along time, I run for 21 wks for best results. For summer cut and enhanced recovery. Make sure you put in a lot of research before given up hard earned $ on primo. Good primo is a great base for most cycles if it can be afforded.

IML Gear Cream!
back in the day ('92-93')...I did 400mgs of primo a week (shering pharma) solo.....I grow like a boss with minimal sides. Legit Primo is the shit, add test.....and you're a fucking beast!

Back