• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What did I miss?

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anything new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh hai!

Fag:coffee:

What the hell happened to this place? It's like a bomb went off.

I know..its depressing..everyone's at asf..and theyre fags :(

my internets are ruined and I still haven't found productive things to do *sob*

I'm justglad DGG is back from the Messican Gulags.

47484_o.gif

What the fuck happened to the god dammed like button? mother fucker!

What the fuck happened to the god dammed like button? mother fucker!

.... it was like the holocaust, prince killed IM, and everybody stood around and watched, when we complained prince called us, 'pussies', and all mods with their noses firmly in princes asshole , said nothing...... since then, no more rep stars & no like button.......
holocaust-02.jpg

Wax that shit, pussy!

.... it was like the holocaust, prince killed IM, and everybody stood around and watched, when we complained prince called us, 'pussies', and all mods with their noses firmly in princes asshole , said nothing...... since then, no more rep stars & no like button.......
holocaust-02.jpg
at last some truth fuck the head jew..coffee
5vQxV.gif
:coffee:

holocaust-02.jpg

That's not true...I even tried to find a patch for the like button :(

That's not true...I even tried to find a patch for the like button :(

..... it is true Sheri, prince changed to a new system that pleased him[not the people that are here].. we told him back then but he turned a deaf ear... i know it's all about the money, & he wants his, but for months we asked and got nowhere.... you don't have to take my word for it, it was all posted..

.... it's like the church, you may object, but don't do it to much............

pius-5.jpg

:coffee:

5vQxV.gif

Back