• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strongest steroid?

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm writing a novel, and I'm looking for the strongest steroid that has been found as of yet. I had a list before, a lot of them were so potent they were the kind of thing you don't touch with a 20 foot pole, that no one has probably ever had the balls to actually try. Does anyone know what the top 3 strongest steroids? I've done some searching, but haven't come across what I'm looking for yet.

Thanks everyone!

mg for mg - methyltrienolone.. so powerful that it's dosed in mcg.. after that.. probably M1t and superdrol (in that order).

If you're writing fiction here's some info that might add a little grit to your writing...

Testosterone Base - Testosterone Suspension and Trenbolone.

Test base is 100% testosterone and is very similar to test suspension... test base is a solution as of oppose
to test suspension, which is a suspension.

Other testosterones can take weeks, before a peak level of testosterone is reached... where test base and
suspension is only a matter of hours... many people take base or suspension 2-3 hours prior to power lifts
for adding the most strength to their workouts.

Trenbolone is most likely the most popular as far as belief in what is strongest... kind of brings out the
animal in your cycles.

Subbed out of curiosity

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Superdrol and halo are way up there as far as liver toxic,but superdrol is certainely one badass oral,and most can only tolerate it for 3-6 wks at 30-40 gms a day max,but like someone already stated,tren is one of my faves,man I get beasty on the sthi,I run TNE preworkout,but don't find it as effective as my old standby test suspension.

mg for mg - methyltrienolone.. so powerful that it's dosed in mcg.. after that.. probably M1t and superdrol (in that order).

These right here oh the good m1t days were crazy

I honestly would say Tren, i believe the ratio to test is 500/100

IML Gear Cream!
i think oxymetalone
trembolone
and the mix testosterone

Enviado desde mi SM-E500M mediante Tapatalk

I'm writing a novel, and I'm looking for the strongest steroid that has been found as of yet. I had a list before, a lot of them were so potent they were the kind of thing you don't touch with a 20 foot pole, that no one has probably ever had the balls to actually try. Does anyone know what the top 3 strongest steroids? I've done some searching, but haven't come across what I'm looking for yet.

Thanks everyone!

its a vague question... which has more sides? which has more gains? which has best ration? which is most toxic?
I agree with oral methyl tren IMO

Back