• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much time should I wait....

FATKID

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just finished a 12 week cutting cycle consisting of Deca, Winstrol, Boldenone, Trenbolone Acetate. I got incredible definition and gained quality muscle mass. My diet was perfect all throughout the cycle (with the exception of some sugar-free, fat-free ice cream at week 11). I cycled off on August 8th (exactly one month ago), that same day I started HCG, Clomiphene, Tamoxifen, 6-OXO, and some Clen. I'm still taking the Clomid and the Clen, I finished the 6-OXO and the Nolvadex. My question is - Last fall I started my bulk cycle on the day Football season started and gained excellent mass then cut all up right before summer. It seems like it's that time again and I want to recruit as much muscle as possible for the next summer, however; I was planning on starting a bulk cycle next monthe on the 8th (2 months rest after being on for 12 weeks).

I feel great now, What do you think?

Depending on recovery items used etc, I would wait 10-16 weeks, feeling great IMO has nothing to do with recovery.

What was your HCG and Nolvadex post cycle like, doses and days?

Starting Day 1 off cycle:
1500 IU HCG Every other day for 2 weeks
100 MG Clomiphene per day
50 MG Tamoxifen Per Day
50 MCG Clenbuterol perday (increased gradually to present amount of 100 MCG Per day).

Not bad, how did you get 50mcg Nolva though, split up a 20mg pill or liquid stuff? I have heard of 10mg though, but must be pricey.

10 MG Pills --- I believe its called "Tamoxate". I took my first cycle of Test-CYP and Deca in December 2002 -- came off my cycle and felt like shit for like 3 weeks. I took clomid and nolvadex but now looking at it I think I needed more. Only picked up some acne from as far as side effects and testicular atrophy. Recovered in about 2 months ( same time I was on). But learning from that cycle I did more research and designed my last cutting cycle and have gotten no side effects at all. My libido is non-stop, which I wasn't expecting. I've been waiting to crash from coming off, but my lifts have actually gone up.

Yeah, clomid and nolva alone for some of us is NOT enough, so I'm glad to see you had some HCG in there.

Basically you let a couple weeks go by of no injections to let the stuff effectively "clear the system" and then start the post cycle, with HCG though most people do it the last 3 weeks or so of thier cycle, sometimes 1-2 days a week throughout @ 500iu a day, to avoid the atrophy which is also a good idea, easier to prevent than to fix whats broken.

Some people still stay strong post cycle because the stuff is still in the system, with HCG though and such you sound like you did pretty well this time.

time on = time off. but start counting time off when your system is clear, not from your last injection

Back