• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

8g Premium Green Indo to ease my pain

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know those queers at ASF are just trying to keep me and HeavyIron a part but our love is too strong.

Lets see if this indo lives up to the hype.

.. Indo will help those suffering pain, it helps sooth my pain every day of my married life.. :winkfinger:
tumblr_m0089eRULi1rq23hho1_1280.gif

I don't think I'll ever get married again.

That piece of paper changes things in strange ways.

What I would give for just 1 tiny bud from this indica beauty... and get some sleep

ice.jpg

... to tell the truth, i never use a bong, i still roll joints, although i have a 'Pax' Vape, but lately it's been many joints....

More of a coors light can fan myself charles.. brb burnt fingers and shitty hits

..Intense ??? what are you saying ??? you can't score any 'Killer Bud' ?
.. I'm living in philly, & weed is all over the place..of course it's a better deal to buy a 1/4 or 1/2 lb. at a time to get the price down , but i think today's weed is better than ever.... IMHO
tcnm9.gif

..Intense ??? what are you saying ??? you can't score any 'Killer Bud' ?
.. I'm living in philly, & weed is all over the place..of course it's a better deal to buy a 1/4 or 1/2 lb. at a time to get the price down , but i think today's weed is better than ever.... IMHO

Eh it's decent just nothing like hat they have going on in the legal states. When I was in pitts not too long ago I found some really good shit. And definitely! it's bred to genetic perfection now. (somewhat like myself)
..... whenever you come past philly i'll hook you up........

Duly noted. Im going to hold you to that! and some dudes of the wife, no disrespect. Pretty sure I couldnt keep up with your ganja skills though broham.

Back