• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need prami or caber please guys

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i know you cant talk about sources but i am after some prami or caber can some one tell me best place that will send to uk, comment or inbox please

IMR carries prami, use my code farva15 to save 15%.

Steroidforyou carries both prami and caber, and it's humangrade.

its cheap any way and with your discount will be even cheaper thanks bro just wondering whats the best way to take the liquid straight on the tounge or under it?

If you buy the research prami shake it really well, draw out the dosage you want, then squirt it into your mouth and swallow. Start of with small dosages because the sides can hit you hard until you build up a tolerance.

got you guys thank you for the advise much appreciated! like any drug want to take as little as possible with best results! lesson i learned with gear aswell ha im on half of what i planned this cycle with and have just as good results im on tren and mast at 350mg a week each and its working great!

Always used caber but may try the prami this next time.
What's a good starting dosage on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back