• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i guess Test flu is real...

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been pinning for a little over a year now. Always 250mg test. I took a few months off and ordered some test 350. Bad PIP first 2 pins, which i never get. 3rd pin in my upper thigh resulted in swelling above my knee cap and severe PIP. No redness though at all, so i wasnt worried about infection. The real weird thing is the mild fever ive had in the 2 days after that pin. Ive read about it before but never experienced it. The BB is 20% and the BA is 3% in this, which ive read is high. Think i have this fever because of those high numbers or because of the 350mg test? I dont wanna mention the source because i love their shit and i never had a problem until i got the good stuff

Ive had the swelling move to my knee before. Its not red or swollen anywhere, or hot. Only thing is the fever really, and its mild. Ive read a hormone spike can cause a fever. My wife gets one before every period. I usually say better safe than sorry, but i dont wanna jump the gun either, ya know?

I just had this same thing happen. 2ml @300mg/ml in right glute. But it was a front load so the high dose was most likely the culprit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Its that type of fever where my ears and cheeks feel hot but i dont have chills or anything. How long do you guys think i should give it before i go get looked at?

I was over it in 3 or 4 days. Any longer and I'd have got checked out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I sometimes take an immunity booster on cycle, your wearing yourself down and your body is responding, it essentaily is a cold

I get it if I pin 700-1g at one time.

It sounds like your gear may have too much BA/BB

Standard procedure for most UG. Incredibly painful gear.

Roid i think thats what it is because both numbers are a little high in this stuff...happy to say the knee swelling is gone and my fever is gone as well. Thanks guys

Yes it is very real . I have experienxed it , and i felt bad for days . It is my understanding , that it is usually from cycling down or off n cycling back up too quick . Pretty much from putting too much in way too fast . But yes it is real and is def. not any fun . Loss of energy and joints and muscle ache . Bad deal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes its real and normal
Its the body adjusting to the influx of exogenous hormone
if it happens about 2 weeks or so after first pin youll know (if its tcyp or enat, other compounds may vary)

Back