• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

H-AS PHARMA VIP sales start up

h-as.pharma

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Our crazy VIP sales start up from August, pls pm me or Jersey Gym Rat to get more details or email me via h-as.pharma@safe-mail.net

I really want to join with u guys my email is jesseoliver250@yahoo.com please pm me with any info u can I was referred to u guys I would rather not give names this way though thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hi brother, email was sent, pls kindly check at your end.

Welcome to join our VIP team to get crazy sales.

I'm gona be putting in an order on the 1st of September I need to know what the steps are in doing that I'm wanting g to order about $200 worth and I'm just curious to how it will work who do I email my order to who do I send the western union to and also how will it work with the sales against this is my first order with u guys once ut goes through and works out good I will be a long time customer thanks.

bump, bump, bump!
Hey there not sure if u reseaved my last email but I'm really wanting to put in an order and need to know what I'm supposed to do first as far as payment and all that good stuff thanks bro.

Our VIP team grow fast, do not hesitate to join us to enjoy the priviledge sales!!!

hi brother, if you did not receive my reply via email in 12 hours next time, pls pm me instead. Assume wrong email address used at your end.

Hey there not sure if u reseaved my last email but I'm really wanting to put in an order and need to know what I'm supposed to do first as far as payment and all that good stuff thanks bro.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting my order ready right now I will be emailing it to ya with 30 min or so thanks

Anyone who want to get insane sales, do not hesitate to join our VIP club now!

Back