• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New help dbol vs anavar and winstrol

i3ronson

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im trying to run my first cycle please help me and inform me which one is best for me. Im 5'6 152 9% body fat workout for roughly 2 hours a day. Im trying to get bigger but not to the extreme im looking to gain about 7-10 pounds. I have a great diet and consume roughly 3,500 calories a day. Ive researched both and dbol seems to be for bulkier mass gain and anavar and winstrol for cutting. Im also not trying to lose everything when I get off and yes I will be running test with either or

What about test e and primo. I get it you wanna mess up your liver with dianabol and winstrol its all good mess up your good cholesterol why not but here is the thing just man up and stick a needle in there ya pussy!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One mini met Tapatalk

diet is what gonna keep your bf low...not the pills.
so all depends on what you are gonna eat.
id stick with the dbol and keep carbs/salt moderate-low.
add some adex

Just my opinion but 2 hour workouts are too much...you should be able to properly fatigue the muscle group in no more than 1 hour...again just my opinion

Im going to take n2guard for my livers

Save your cash pick up some Mr supps tudca .what's your cycle layout and your stats? And age this will help us point you in the right direction

Back