• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle plan

Massed Bulk

Think Big
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here is what i plan on Running

In Nov
Weeks 1-5 50 mg/d D of Dbol
Weeks 1-10 500 mg/ w Test E
Weeks 1-10 400 mg/w EQ.

Take some time off then hit this

Weeks 1-4 100 mg/d of Drol
Weeks1-10 750mg/w Test E
Weeks 10-20 100 mg/d Fina
Weeks 10-20 100 mg/d Test Prop
Weeks 15-20 50 mg/d Winny.

Damn bro, that's a cycle!!! What about post-cycle or recovery??? Any anti-E's in there anywhere? Good luck, eat well, sleep, and lift like a MADMAN!!

I usually use nolva if i start getting gyno. Post cycle i take HCG, clomid, and nolva. I am not a big fan of arimidex due to the fact that it has no effect on gyno. Also i am not a big fan of deca either. IMO deca is a wasted roid. EQ is just as anabolic, increases vascularity and does not make you look like a pillsbury dough boy and dont make you limp either.

Dex also plays with your cholesterol levels, but post cycle I have eventually come believe in exactly what you are doing, HCG/Nolva/Clomid.

Yes you not a big fan of arimidex i would get femara but nolva imo is still better to help with water and gyno. Only benefit of anti aramotase i see is when running HCG and decrease of SHBG. SHBG decreases free test levels. SHBG can also be decreases substantially by either injecting or spiking insulin in the morning.

Back