• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flat on Tren

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
5'11"
215 pounds
11-12 percent body fat

Running:
250 mg Test E per week (world pharma)
400 mg tren ace (100 mg EOD)
caber on hand
anastrozole 0.5mg E3D

Whats up guys? Currently running my first REAL tren cycle. I blast and cruise on low doses of test usually. I am going to post my EXACT diet below so you can see what I am eating. The only thing I will do is ADD something here and there to this diet, other than that I am eating all of this EVERY day.

I am 20 days in today. I woke on day 14 and was noticeably leaner and tighter in my midsection. I currently am the leanest I have been at this high of a body weight.

My PROBLEM is that I am eating a good solid diet with lots of carbs and my muscles are FLAT. I am leaner but I am so flat that its starting to really bug the shit out of me. Here is my diet below which is around 400 carbs.

Basically looking for some input and what you guys think.

1 cup egg whites
4 ego waffles

2 scoops whey protein
1 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter

8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice

Pre Train
8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice

Post Train
2 scoops protein
24 ounces gatorade

8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice

2 scoops protein
1 cup oats

Eat more...my calculations that you are taking in are approx...

230 protein
250 carbs
28 fats

Fats are way low...add some MCT oil or coconut Oils, avocado, nuts, just more than 2 tbsp of PB.

That is just off the top of my head looking at your list. Double that for a week and see what happens. I would ditch Eggo waffles and just eat oats in the morning, instead of Gatorade for post workout eat carbs or get a carb powder like Karbolic, and honestly just eat more.

Your calculations on my diet and macros are way off dude

Thats 310 grams of protein or more
Thats 370 grams of carbs or more
The fats are around 100 grams. The meat I use is 93/7 so that adds up too

Plus I add ketchup to my meals and rice cakes here and there so I am well over 400 grams of carbs.

But thanks for trying

What's your fluid intake? I would have asked about sodium but since you ketchup everything I doubt that's the problem :)

Also these carb amounts are after cooking I take it?

eat more food and take less shakes looks like they are your main protein source.. this is just my opinion im 5'7 and 180b and im lean and I eat so much more then you, look at my pic iv never had my bf tested! but ur diet looks like a standard old diet one you see every were these days no offence bro very generic. So more whole foods is my opinion

eat more food and take less shakes looks like they are your main protein source.. this is just my opinion im 5'7 and 180b and im lean and I eat so much more then you, look at my pic iv never had my bf tested! but ur diet looks like a standard old diet one you see every were these days no offence bro very generic. So more whole foods is my opinion

So you eat way more than me you say? What is WAY more?

Im easily eating 4000 calories every single day of CLEAN food. Thats also a pound and a half of lean meat a day buddy so that's plenty of actual FOOD. So I also disagree with your post but thanks for trying.

You say my diet looks standard? What the fuck does that mean? Good protein sources, good carb sources, and good fats is what the diet is.

You say its too much protein powder but on TREN, your body eats up protein. Im already getting plenty from REAL food and then from my post workout shake but felt like supplementing with more protein would be beneficial. Notice I used the word "supplementing" because whey protein is a SUPPLEMENT that I am adding in ADDITION to my real food.

I am looking for someone that actually knows what the fuck they are talking about to respond not punks like you.

What's your fluid intake? I would have asked about sodium but since you ketchup everything I doubt that's the problem :)

Also these carb amounts are after cooking I take it?

Water intake is high, Atleast 1.5 gallons a day

yes, after cooking

My VERY first thought was fluid and sodium but those seem good.

IMO you might be eating TOO clean or not enough still.... If youre flat and consuming that much food then your body isn't partitioning the carbs to the muscle and is burning them off instead and keeping glycogen levels low.

I would either add in a cheat meal twice a week.

OR replace the bannana with some cream of rice added into the protein shake in the second meal, add 50g of karbolyn or HBCD intra-workout and add 2 whole eggs to the first meal.

So you eat way more than me you say? What is WAY more?

Im easily eating 4000 calories every single day of CLEAN food. Thats also a pound and a half of lean meat a day buddy so that's plenty of actual FOOD. So I also disagree with your post but thanks for trying.

You say my diet looks standard? What the fuck does that mean? Good protein sources, good carb sources, and good fats is what the diet is.

You say its too much protein powder but on TREN, your body eats up protein. Im already getting plenty from REAL food and then from my post workout shake but felt like supplementing with more protein would be beneficial. Notice I used the word "supplementing" because whey protein is a SUPPLEMENT that I am adding in ADDITION to my real food.

I am looking for someone that actually knows what the fuck they are talking about to respond not punks like you.

LOL

calm down there buddy maybe lower you tren dose... if you cant handle someones opionion without acting like a women on her peroied then you have problems..

oh and do you have any pics of your flat physique or are you another keyboaord bodybuilding warrior

1 cup egg whites
4 ego waffles
2 scoops whey protein
1 banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice
Pre Train
8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice
Post Train
2 scoops protein
24 ounces gatorade
8 ounces lean meat
1.5 cups brown rice
2 scoops protein
1 cup oats

that looks like about 2500 calories maybe aswell do i dont know were your easy 4000 are coming from...you snapped at the member muscle addiction aswell becasue he broke down ur diet and you didnt like the fact hes telling you to do what i am which is EAT MORE.

Just a suggestion but maybe try substituting some faster digesting carbs in a couple of meals. Also there is the possibility that you are eating too clean, as someone else suggested. Try having 2 cheat meals per week and see if you start filling out.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, it wouldn't hurt to go back and double check your macros...Mack sure they are where you need them to be...

Back