• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Damaging the Aesthetic Standard - Stomach Distension - Myth vs Fact Part 1

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
by Mike Arnold Conflicting Opinions Beginning in the mid-1990?s, the issue of stomach distension became an area of criticism among traditionalists, with many in the bodybuilding community voicing disapproval over its presence within the upper echelons of the sport. Ever since then various events have continued to transpire, thrusting the issue back into the spotlight

Read More...

Not every bb'er w/ large abs are a result of idiotic steroid/drug use. I'm absolutely 100% natural yet my stomach sticks out a little (not fat gut) and keeps getting thicker along w/ my entire body (except arms or calves.

Damn political correctness.. they now label people that dislike enormously muscular men that look pregnant with an alien bodybuilding traditionalists. That's like saying people that dislike mass murder scenes bloodless sidewalk traditionalists.

Back