• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

not many here knew him, but today my friend nev passed away

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
he was only 39

he left behind his daughter

I will miss him terribly

jngr..I love you, goodbye

I'm sorry for your loss, SheriV

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

He was a member here?

Yeah..his screen name here was "nev" ...I've known him for years..I got him to join here last yr I think.

He stayed pretty quiet here. Had a bigger presence on another forum.

Couple here knew him...not too many

IML Gear Cream!
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for him, his daughter, you and his entire family.

i knew him from another forum and from FB, a good bro and very sad indeed

i knew him from another forum and from FB, a good bro and very sad indeed

did you see the go fund me page up -SD- ?

smurf just linked it for me on fb

omg nev died?! he was a nice guy. Thats horrible. How sheri?

omg nev died?! he was a nice guy. Thats horrible. How sheri?

I'm devastated honestly...he was my people :(

Ive talked to his brother a little and finally got brave enough to ask what the autopsy revealed...he hasn't answered me and I won't push it
he died in his sleep..a friend that was with him the evening before though said he was really positive and upbeat which was nice to hear..really nice to hear actually. Chilled me out a lot about it...I was worried about some stuff
he had a mild recently diagnosed heart condition but I will be really surprised if thats what it turned out to be...
I know his bp was under control and I THOUGHT he had stopped using any gear but I'm not totally sure about that after I dug around some...but I know he was pretty conservative so id be surprised if it was gear/bp/stroke related

the gofundme page has done well for his daughter towards education expenses..
her Mom has stepped up and taken custody of her- his brother said you can kinda tell she doesn't fully understand whats happened.

Back