• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recommended PCTs and Test. Booster

jhawkin1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I'm into the first week of my 1-Andro RX Cycle (going for a 4-week cycle with the pro-hormone). What are some great PCT's as well as Testosterone Boosters you've used in the past that you could recommend?

Most any Test booster will work. They are all pretty effective. Most of them work far better than the injectable type. That and no need for needles (if you inject into an artery you can die).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any brand PCT more effective than others you find?

Most any Test booster will work. They are all pretty effective. Most of them work far better than the injectable type. That and no need for needles (if you inject into an artery you can die).

Clomid

Any brand PCT more effective than others you find?

4 weeks is a long cycle and can wreck havoc on your body. You should have hcg, letro, armidex and caber on hand.

4 weeks is a long cycle and can wreck havoc on your body. You should have hcg, letro, armidex and caber on hand.

A 4-week recovery or 4-week cycle on 1-andro?

do both

Okay so 4 on and 4 off. Where do I get those supplements and what are they specifically? Thanks for your help. Nothing different in terms of side effects after week 1

Ironmaglabs have the products you need.

Ironmaglabs have the products you need.

Great! All the ones Johnson just listed? Are those PCT or during my current 1-Andro cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
I think somebody was being sarcastic.....

Back