• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Novice question. How much test p

Stat42

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I run tren ace again how much test p would u recommend I run with it. Was planning on pinning 75-100mg tren A eod... Last time I ran ace I ran it with sus 270. I was pinning 50mg ace eod and about 400mg sus every 4 days. I'm new to the game. That's what was recommended to me so I don't even know if I did that cycle correct but I did get results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test prop? There is some debate about running test high and test low with tren but I believe the general consensus is to run test about half of what you would run tren but never lower than a trt dose in order to maintain normal endocrine function. That being said, everyone responds differently. You may find that you respond better to a higher ratio of test to tren.

If you run high Test with Tren expect sides to be worse

Thanks guys... By high and low test do you mean like a high and low amount? Sorry if that's a dumb question I'm still learning.... As for my experience with sides on tren, my "bacne" (acne on my back and shoulders lol) got worse and I was irritable some days but I was fine the majority of the time. It was when I stopped the tren that I got some depression for a couple days immediately after and also some paranoia... While I was on though my biggest side effect was my strength increase

Yes, high and low amount. If you're going to go the route of high tren low test then you would run test E at 250mg/wk. If using test prop then I would go 100 mg m/w/f. I have no recommendations as far as running high test with low tren and most would agree not to run it like anyways. Again, that's most. Some do prefer that way. Good luck.

Thanks fellas. I might try that this time around (low test high tren). How much higher do u recommend the tren to be though? I was thinking about running tri instead of ace

When I do it I do 100-200 test and start with the tren around 350 a week and work my way up until side effects get bad. Some people can go above 750 without a problem but I've yet to go that high.

My first run with Trenbolone Acetate was a disaster. Insomnia drove me up the walls and affected my day to day life.
Came across an article, forgot by who, and it advocated a low test high tren protocol. Tried it and I will never go back. Side effects were almost nonexistent except for the night sweats which is also avoidable.

Back