• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why we juice....the hidden reasons

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Kind of a strange topic, but I tend to believe that a lot of people that cycle do it for other reasons than "they just wanna be big". When I was in college I did a sociology report where I conducted anonymous interviews with steroid users, and read into the history of some famous known steroid users. I noticed that most of them had some kind of back story that seemed to link to the reasoning for them using steroids. Whether it be bullying, abuse, sexual abuse, insecurity, drug abuse, etc.

This led me to look into my own reasoning...

While it may not be as extreme as some cases...I discovered the reasons deep in my subconscious for my steroid use, that I didn't even know were the reasons behind it.

I was always a small, skinny, goofy kid. Always had aggression. I had to overcompensate with aggression for my lack of size and strength. I watched my mother (divorced) date a few guys...some who were real assholes to her in front of me and even pushed her around a bit. I had a sister 2 years younger who would bring home scumbag after scumbag. She'd come home with bruises, she got into drugs, etc etc. Having a single mom and a younger sister...I'm supposed to be the protector. Everytime i'd confront one of my sisters boyfriends I'd get my ass handed to me...and they were 2 years younger. It got to me that I was 130lb wimp who couldn't even protect my family. I started lifting at 19....packed on a good 40lbs...and plateaued. Still wasn't big enough to scare people (which is what I wanted to do)...and gains were slowing wayy down. So at 23 I ran my first cycle...and life has improved tenfold ever since.

If anyone would like to share their hidden reasons for cycling...I'd love to hear it. This thread my be a flop....but I found it interesting that sometimes you don't even realize the real reason motivating your life decisions.

Good thread!

I always have wanted to be strong and powerful.

libido and frequent boners......yeh and extra muscles too.

Strangling rent boys is much easier when you're 220lbs

Good thread!

I always have wanted to be strong and powerful.
For some it really is that simple lol. I used to think that was my only reason until I traced back my inner thoughts and discovered my hidden motivation. Now it makes much more sense. I feel a lot of people have something in their life that made them more likely to use AAS other than just to get big. I'd bet if some of us thought hard about it, we could trace back to certain events that could have triggered our want/need to get bigger and stronger.

For some it really is that simple lol. I used to think that was my only reason until I traced back my inner thoughts and discovered my hidden motivation. Now it makes much more sense. I feel a lot of people have something in their life that made them more likely to use AAS other than just to get big. I'd bet if some of us thought hard about it, we could trace back to certain events that could have triggered our want/need to get bigger and stronger.
When I was a small boy I was a state champion swimmer. My dad had us train 2 hours per night in a pool. This work ethic has always stayed with me.

Cool thread.. What made me cross over to the dark side... I always wanted to be as big and strong as I can be. In high school I used to bust my ass in the gym made decent gains but was never really big or that strong I was only able to max 205 on the bench my senior year at 170 lbs. Im broad shouldered with kind of lanky arms so I always wanted to fill out my frame.

I was 19 years old, fresh out of bootcamp.. I was always full of piss and vinegar, nothing was enough for me..and this includes "Pussy"..

I started my adventure with sust and anabolex dbols at 19 all for pussy (I lifted since I was 15,and religiously in my shed or gym)..I cycled many times before I was even 21.. not only did I transform, but myself esteem and confidence/sense of well being was threw the roof.. It got me in trouble sometimes, but for the most part it was fitting considering my mental state at that age,and where I wanted to be..It wasn't the most ideal goals for a young man,but I did achieve them none the less!

As the years went on, I grew up (so I thought) and I was just to deep in the lifestyle to make it purely for pussy, because of my success in the gym, and the results I acquired,along with the positive people I decided to add to my life it just molded me all the way around..I started excelling in my work,landing great job, one after the next..

I had my hard times as well, but 90% of my success has been because of this lifestyle and the usage of AAS and what it has made me today!

And to think, it all started because of poonie!

Trying to be as big and impressive as my dad, he was so yoked and lean my whole life, he humped a few of the girls I graduated high school with, still striving for his arms, he died young but is still a legend in our area due to his build and pimping skills with the younger ladies

IML Gear Cream!
That is very true mkopsi , we will never be satisfied . We always can get alittle bigger bro !!lol

Well...I don't think saying straight out that it was for pussy, but probably not too far off. I was shy most of my life and although average looking, didn't get a lot of action with t ladies. Waited until 40s to go to the dark side. Now I get mistaken for rugby players, or bouncers, or being in the UFC. I know most of you guys can relate. So my confidence is MUCH higher these days and so are the notches on my bedpost.

i used at a young age to stay at the top or near the top of the meets i entered ......it was purely for performance....to this day i could care less what people think i look like except my loving bride...

My personal reason is, takes the confidence to a whole new level..at 225 5"10 , ppl treat you different even when some bro's are bigger than you. You dont go looking for trouble because trouble doesnt want a part of you. Even if mentality your as cool as a cucumber.

Was stuck at 250ish for a looooong time, with juice for a few years. I simply maxed out my genetic potential and could not get more. Maybe drop a few points of BF here and there, get a bit harder...but no matter what I used, I could not add more mass without adding more BF to myself. That's when I opened the door to GH and slin. After several months of research....I passed 275 and maintained my BF. GH and slin are the most powerful compounds, add IGF and you win all around. NO room for error so if you take that path, be sure to know WTF you are doing. I wrote many protocols that many here have used with great success. I now only use low doses of GH and test/tren from time to time. My days of hard core juicing are far over. I just do all I can to maintain what I have.

/V

for my immortallity to be the best at my age
also as a kid my mentor was Arnold and Lou ferrigno
I was born with genetics and knew I was candidate to be a bodybuilder won Mr.teen mo.1992
I'm 43 but plan on winning adult mens open and overall Mr.mo. 2016

caveman72 using not abusing

Back