• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This place is so dead

weeds_bear.gif

ck, is there anything else stupid you'd like to say?

I just thought you looked like white trash when you posted pics on fb

Plus you've never been nice to me so why the fuck should I bother being nice to you

Nothing about the photo of you on fb strikes me as a bad ass successful woman. But I can't repost it without getting in trouble I'm sure.

Not saying I'm bad ass and successful but you definitely talk sideways out your mouth quite a bit

In any case none of this matters
I hate you because I think your a KOS dick riding bitch that trolls me
So figured I would return the gesture and be a dick back

Last edited:
... there's no chicks posting here ck...give em' a break, don't scare them away... [i liked that pic]
female-bully-1.jpg

considering this place has nearly the same members as asf, why is it so slow..... i say we post more nudes?

considering this place has nearly the same members as asf, why is it so slow..... i say we post more nudes?

Good idea, get it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm God forbid someone gets injured

Also I compete in 7 weeks
And oh... Here's what I look like after two surgeries

Please post a pic of you... Injury free KOS

4a814d31dca436e807c87602cf4e9855.jpg

fc3e51502f6d375a52d430f0a6952f28.jpg

7632bf66846d3ee82ff17670543936ab.jpg

Clown....

Ummm...I didn't say anything about your look... u said u had no injuries..buy u had major injuries...amazing comeback...u look better than before...wow...gdi

Lol... me injury free... that would be heaven

I'm running riptropin gear and I can't walk gotta swap compounds and find the culprit
Competition in 4 weeks I gotta be able to move my muscles lol

I just thought you looked like white trash when you posted pics on fb

Plus you've never been nice to me so why the fuck should I bother being nice to you

Nothing about the photo of you on fb strikes me as a bad ass successful woman. But I can't repost it without getting in trouble I'm sure.

Not saying I'm bad ass and successful but you definitely talk sideways out your mouth quite a bit

In any case none of this matters
I hate you because I think your a KOS dick riding bitch that trolls me
So figured I would return the gesture and be a dick back

Im a KOS dickrider because I dislike KOS, seems plausible...thanks for not letting me down on something stupid to say

oh..and I look like shit due to hip and pelvis surgery, I'm a cancer survivor and have had a resurgence of a grave health concern I don't advertise all over the place

but way to be a judgemental fuckstik

I actually am not nice to you because when I was lifting regularly all your little micro ego could manage was to cut my lifts down about how unspectacular they are..
you seem like a super motivational person- I'll be sure to recommend you to coach everyone

I genuinely hope you do the world a favor and get hit by a bus

IML Gear Cream!
oh, and the hip and pelvis injury are from saving peoples lives for a living and serving my country...what have YOU ever done besides injure yourself in some powerlifting prep

getting hit by a bus is too good for you, DIAF

I don't coach people,
I'm sorry your lifts were not impressive to me, people have remarked on me and said I'm not impressive either I can't be mad :)
I don't have an ego issue I just don't like you, don't like your lifting, and thought you looked like normal white trash in your photos and hey that's fine... I even creeped on your Facebook and drew the same conclusion.
Sorry we are on a lifting and BB forum... I found neither of your performances noteworthy. So I told you. your response was ego driven anger

Alright finally a good ole IMF e war

Lol! Go get em!

I don't coach people,
I'm sorry your lifts were not impressive to me, people have remarked on me and said I'm not impressive either I can't be mad :)
I don't have an ego issue I just don't like you, don't like your lifting, and thought you looked like normal white trash in your photos and hey that's fine... I even creeped on your Facebook and drew the same conclusion.
Sorry we are on a lifting and BB forum... I found neither of your performances noteworthy. So I told you. your response was ego driven anger

And I don't like you and yet..somehow you keep bringing me up.
And I don't care if you don't like my lifts it's that fact that you're a judgemental dick that I don't like...and it's never occurred to you that THAT fb account is for Ironman and nothing else? Way to make judgements based on a tiny sliver of info.
You are truly stupid.

I don't coach people,

This is pretty insulting.. Very passive aggressive. I bet your uncle went in a little to deep?

.. if a female is over the age of '30' and goes to the gym for any reason whatsoever , she's better than 99% of the 'normal' American woman...even if she just sits at the protein bar looking like a female..... if there were other 'chicks' posting here , you wouldn't even notice Sheri... Sheri's like the only chick in a room full of crazy dudes.. i love chicks in the gym .....

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you..I think.

I actually thought about this whole exchange earlier today after logging out and came up with a few points but then thought..know what..fuck it
I couldn't give a shit.
I can't help it if someones so angry at whatever the fuck they feel the need to criticize someone elses workout or appearance rather than worry about themselves or how they might be an encouraging human being.

whatever man..he made his point. Hes superior in every way- trashing someone that just does the best they can is something to aspire to I guess.

I never said I was superior to anyone
I just don't like you... And you don't like me

oh..and I think KOS sucks because he makes the same mistakes over and over again and just decides to be a victim and expect a different outcome, and lash out at anyone who points out he might try something different- the true definition of insanity or at least stunted emotional intellgence

I never said I was superior to anyone
I just don't like you... And you don't like me

,,, ck, my brother, you're starting to sound like you have a crush, & you're pissed you're not getting the 'attention' you seek...
56313379.jpg

I hate you all!

:grouphug: I take it all back!

^ I suspect this guy is about to start some shit.....everyone gang up on him and abuse him until he leaves.....

btw its so dead around here, no new people, fuck!

^ I suspect this guy is about to start some shit.....everyone gang up on him and abuse him until he leaves.....

btw its so dead around here, no new people, fuck!

... Black Star is ok , he's just another rep selling 'ganja' for prince ........
6-Clerks-II-quotes.gif

^^^ lol legendary

Back