• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This place is so dead

It sure is Hoyle. You are the last jew here :(

Where did they all go? I need some motivations. You guys should just make me a MOD around here now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys know any other boards out there I been looking around an they seem all dead

attachment.php

Attachments

• big-ass-slap-gif.gif
    big-ass-slap-gif.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
When the rep system went, the forum went with it. I remember that day well. I vomited, and then logged out of IMF.

it's going to pick up trust me, things usually get busy in the fall/winter.

I always trust you! :heart:

My t-shirt, remember?

I gave up on this place, I'm only here now cause prince pm'd :coffee:

well i have had an account here for 5 years and this is my second post. lots of good info on here i get when im searching google

i remember this place being harsh so i never posted. hell i had about 200 PM's so i havent signed in in forever. when i tried to create a new account it said i already had one then was the process of remembering my password

i remember this place being harsh so i never posted. hell i had about 200 PM's so i havent signed in in forever. when i tried to create a new account it said i already had one then was the process of remembering my password

haha, far from harsh now. That's pretty cool you go back to 2010, looks like you been around for a while lol

haha, far from harsh now. That's pretty cool you go back to 2010, looks like you been around for a while lol
yea im feeling old right now. if only i had the knowledge i have now back then. im one of those slow learners so it takes awhile along with some experience

rather than bitching why don't you post a link to this board on social media and help out.

.... i'm having a hard time believing prince is posting at all [besides selling bunk].... something gotta be fucked up ... :wtf:

give free gears to all posters,place will be bouncing again.

Back