• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The forum died after the rep system went retarded (yes or no)

Did the removal of the rep system doom this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yeah

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes and Yeah

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
prince posts and all of a sudden people I havent seen in a longtime appear? how many gimmicks does prince have?

deni-scrudato-quote-inquiring-minds-want-to-know-why.jpg

This site is fucking lame as ever back to mc I go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at this from another perspective, It is possible that he intended positive rep but I strongly believe he intended negative rep because his LOL LOL comment and he refused to reply to my PM.
na it was a neg, I'll show you how I know, NEGGD

:coffee:

No gimmick here just got tired of all the bs here looks like nothing's changed

there was no BS here until about 12:06 today, what happened to our perfect sanctuary

Hmmm 4 orders no problems and extra goodies I didn't pay for, I'm not complaining. sorry you feel that way about that company.

... it's hard to explain the 'neg parties' that were happening here.... drama for weeks on end.. some funny shit !!!!!!!!

this..and I felt less scorn when it was spread out among several members... now its sort of mean :(

IML Gear Cream!
I think I'm gonna ban heckler to make myself feel better

I left because of the openly racist bs and little punks being assholes. The site had changed a lot since I joined. Too much fighting. And none of these bitches even lift.... :p Screwing with the rep thing bugged people, it did suck losing our red stars but that'd be a dumb reason to leave.

I slow down posting shortly after little wing disappeared cause I missed her too much...

Last edited:
Well at least whiplash finally stopped.

Oh how I miss my little red stars, and damnit if that like button wasnt satisfying..

I really liked the like button..whos tits are we posting?

Where's pars

Pars is a skinny scamming bath tub brewing faggot.

But his gear was gmp fda approved:coffee:

GFR made me melt back in the day, that fucking prick......:coffee:

And all of you can fuck off..
ggpkbtv.gif

You red hair jew loving bastards coffee
ggpkbtv.gif

I slow down posting shortly after little wing disappeared cause I missed her too much...

Awww. i missed you too. Me n Tess still wonder how you are and if you've finished a book yet.

Back