• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT/HRT Clinics in Atlanta

franchise24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This my 2nd post. I've been reading the forums for over an hour searching for information that could help me. I found some information about clinics in Florida. Looking for something close to home.

I have been going to ageless men's health. My test levels were in the 200's when I started. The have me 170mg a week. My levels are at or around 500 now. I have mentioned in passing if they could bump me up to 200. They said to continue with this for a few weeks then see how my next labs look. Labs still the same. They only bumped me up to 180mg.

If anyone would provide me with some information to clinics in Atlanta I'd appreciate it. If I have to leave Atlanta I'd be willing to travel to South Carolina or Florida.

I'm 38 years old. Retired army veteran.
5'9" 220. 14-18% body fat. I might be 210 now. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and my diet wasn't good.

Ageless mens health if im correct takes insurance correct? Are they only giving u test? What about an ai? Or hcg? If u get some hcg it will help bump ur test levels higher, BUT also make ur estrogen go up, ud combat that with an ai...

There are a TON of clinics in florida, but not that take insurance that ive found anyways, if ur going thru insurance id suppose the cost is affordable, if u go thru a straight clinic ur costs will go up substantially,

Ageless mens health is probably looking to only get ur levels up to 500-750 tops which is fine! Trt is to get ur levels to the normal levels not above them...

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Also how do they administer ur shots? 2 shots per week would help a bit more than 1 time per week....

Ageless mens health if im correct takes insurance correct? Are they only giving u test? What about an ai? Or hcg? If u get some hcg it will help bump ur test levels higher, BUT also make ur estrogen go up, ud combat that with an ai...

There are a TON of clinics in florida, but not that take insurance that ive found anyways, if ur going thru insurance id suppose the cost is affordable, if u go thru a straight clinic ur costs will go up substantially,

Ageless mens health is probably looking to only get ur levels up to 500-750 tops which is fine! Trt is to get ur levels to the normal levels not above them...

Yes they take insurance but they don't take my insurance. If you could give me the names. They give me hcg and an ai.

A buddy of mine gage me 2 10 ml vials of test e at 250mg. He had an accident at his work site. He fell 3 stories and needed back surgery. I will continue to search the forums. I'm sure I'll find either a good hrt clinic or a good sponsor from this site to fit my needs.

A buddy of mine gage me 2 10 ml vials of test e at 250mg. He had an accident at his work site. He fell 3 stories and needed back surgery. I will continue to search the forums. I'm sure I'll find either a good hrt clinic or a good sponsor from this site to fit my needs.

I sent u a pm

Ageless Male taking insurance doesn't make a difference. You still pay $275 a month - they take your insurance and force you to visit once a week, because they're billing your insurance for a primary care visit for each visit.

Granted, its better than nothing and their protocol isn't terrible, but insurance doesn't make their services free - my 2 cents.

Back