• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT clinics

franchise24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any near Atlanta, Ga? Ones that will give you a good dose of test and maybe some deca? There is Envizion Medical down in Florida that I'd only would go to if it were a last resort. Not to mention all their oils are compounded. I'd rather find a doctor that would just write me an RX so I can fill them on my own. Envizion Medical wants like $150 for a vial of cypionate....costco charges like $58 for the same thing. Not sure about Deca at costco but I'm sure it can't be any more than what a clinic is charging. Anyways I'm looking for people that know of legit clinics in or around Atlanta, Ga that give good doses of test and maybe some other things.

I'm hoping heavyiron can shed some light on the subject. I'd pm him if I could. But my post count isn't high enough.

Even if I could help you I wouldn't want to. I'm looking forward to snow by the end of this month and you'll be sitting on some beach bitching about the heat haha.

Lol. I definitely won't bitch about the 🔥I love the heat.

Even if I could help you I wouldn't want to. I'm looking forward to snow by the end of this month and you'll be sitting on some beach bitching about the heat haha.

Lol. I definitely won't bitch about the 🔥I love the heat.

Did u ever get ahold of the one i told you about?

My clinic is now offering to go thru insurance for all your blood work....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Back