• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how do you really feel about Reps

Reps are

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a lot of talk lately, lets get to the bottom of it and tell it like it is

Why does it bother you though? 99% sell ourselves everyday to make ends meet. What's the difference of going on some forums and getting gear in return for it?
99% earn a living not scamming others, and after every scammer source gets outed there is a Rep who was involved and knew and moves to a new scammer source telling more folks to try this new scammer their gear is the best and shipping is quick. I just hate lies and scams thats all

I don't get it, why so much hate bro? I want to be a rep because..

1. I'm already on this god damn thing every day.
2. I'm cruising, and I blasting.
3. I have people on here I would actually call my friend.(I know I'm a fuckin loser)
4. Sounds nice helping bro's out that come into any problems.

I guess.. You could call me a rep of the people..

businessman-podium-speech.jpg

Lol u don't have to rep to get free gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reps and mods go together like peanut butter and jelly only it's your bread they are living on.....:coffee:

Reps are fine as long as they do it for the right reasons.

When I repped I did so because I used the labs products before I became a rep, ran bloods to test the quality and enjoyed helping people on the board.

Gear was a plus but you can tell if the rep actually cares or not just buy dealing with them.

IML Gear Cream!
.. most reps are former drug users who have found JESUS & now only do roids , but now with the approval of GOD .... it's a good world !!! :joint:

I don't get it, why so much hate bro? I want to be a rep because..

1. I'm already on this god damn thing every day.
2. I'm cruising, and I blasting.
3. I have people on here I would actually call my friend.(I know I'm a fuckin loser)
4. Sounds nice helping bro's out that come into any problems.

I guess.. You could call me a rep of the people..

businessman-podium-speech.jpg
not all reps, just a few that are below average intelligence and some lie and think we are too stupid to know they difference.

Lol u don't have to rep to get free gear

exactly what this man said you can get free gear without being a ho

not all reps, just a few that are below average intelligence and some lie and think we are too stupid to know they difference.

exactly what this man said you can get free gear without being a ho
Lol, whys every body all about the free gear, fuck it's not like it cost an arm and a leg. I feel Reppins about a lot more then that. But shit.. With anything comes perks.. Having a job comes money, having a woman comes pussy etc.. It's all about getting paid to do what you like. This place keeps me out of trouble.. Might as well get some perks while I'm here. Come on brah, I know you see what I'm sayin. But that said. Their are bad apples everywhere. God Damn this turned into a novel..

Lol, whys every body all about the free gear, fuck it's not like it cost an arm and a leg. I feel Reppins about a lot more then that. But shit.. With anything comes perks.. Having a job comes money, having a woman comes pussy etc.. It's all about getting paid to do what you like. This place keeps me out of trouble.. Might as well get some perks while I'm here. Come on brah, I know you see what I'm sayin. But that said. Their are bad apples everywhere. God Damn this turned into a novel..
as long as you dont claim to be a navy seal, then start a thread saying your stepping down from bunklabs but its not because they arent great. then weeks later we find out the lab went under and now you rep for underdoselabs. thats just the standard scenario I see

Last edited:
For the most part reps are a good thing that make things go smooth but like anything some are there for the wrong reason and or dishonest.

I like the reps, they usually can get things done until the sponsor flakes out and rips everyone off. That's the nature of the beast. I think the more experienced reps have the option to go with more established sponsors who provide a dependable high quality product like world pharma for example.

I like the reps, they usually can get things done until the sponsor flakes out and rips everyone off. That's the nature of the beast. I think the more experienced reps have the option to go with more established sponsors who provide a dependable high quality product like world pharma for example.

This right here! I used SF gear long before I became a rep. Hell I was using there gear when they still had the Scrioxx line. I ordered so much and so often that I developed friendships with the former reps(Vision & EOD). I consider both of these guys friends even though they have both stepped down. Because I was one of the first VIPs(maybe the first) that Vision asked me to rep for him. I actually turned he down twice because of personal reasons/issues. I finally took the job and stand behind SF because I've used Scrioxx and Valk and stand behind both. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass and say I've never tried other sponsors gear, I have. Some of the other sponsors gear has been good/great and others have been complete shit. I guess you could equate it to this...I love pizza, but I'm not going to eat Papa John's every single time I want pizza. Domino's may have some kind of special going on or my local pizza place my have a certain combo pizza that I love that no one else does. Hopefully this clarifies my reasoning. And yeah free gear ain't bad, but being a rep, you got to put in the work too!

well in your case you prove my case, I see reps that just joined and within months have 6000 posts. you have been around for years and have lows posts. a lot of reps I see lately are new, and completely full of shit and when the shit hits the fan make up some bullshit story and move on to a new sponsor.

The reps for Helios were all good guys. Sometimes you don't know what's gonna happen. I Don't feel the reps had a part in that, but you cant blame a rep if a shop goes under or scams someone. Most reps don't even know who the person running it is. How are they supposed to tell you .

IML Gear Cream!
simple, if shit is getting bad and they know complaints are rolling in, dont quit and say all is good I just decided to leave then weeks later saw yup it was getting fucked up. get some fucking balls and tell people he dont send money till we figure this out and save other from getting screwd

simple, if shit is getting bad and they know complaints are rolling in, dont quit and say all is good I just decided to leave then weeks later saw yup it was getting fucked up. get some fucking balls and tell people he dont send money till we figure this out and save other from getting screwd

agreed.

ok what if the rep doesn't know? Let's say your a rep and you had no idea and then bam they are gone. You also got the righ pulled, how do you go about explaining that? Or have members believe you?

ok what if the rep doesn't know? Let's say your a rep and you had no idea and then bam they are gone. You also got the righ pulled, how do you go about explaining that? Or have members believe you?

Your reputation speaks volumes

its pretty obvious when a rep is involved or knows, kinda a mystery when it looks like they dont. if they are getting fucked too. just saying some when something can be said it should

Your reputation speaks volumes

lolz

The reps are the first ones to start hearing complaints thru PM, they MUST immediatly get pro active and not have a sit back and wait and see kind of attitude, I'm not saying blow up the labs rep, but start paying a lot closer attention. IMO.....:coffee:

Let's clear something up gents.

Mods don't get paid, in gears, gift certificates or store credit. We are volunteers... In it for the glory and power lol. Sure we can use the position for freebies but often it's more drama than it's worth.

Personally I'm helping IA out of interest not out of need. Their stealth drew my attention.

Let's clear something up gents.

Mods don't get paid, in gears, gift certificates or store credit. We are volunteers... In it for the glory and power lol. Sure we can use the position for freebies but often it's more drama than it's worth.

Personally I'm helping IA out of interest not out of need. Their stealth drew my attention.
This^^^

And ia sells bunk gearz.

Back