• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

discovery of neutrinos

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-32416477

pretty interesting stuff, what I would like to know is does light have mass? seems the logical next step, the sun emits neutrinos but doesnt seem like we know shit about what they do.
millions of these things pass thru our bodies during the day and they are radio active. could this be what causes cancer or is it good for you like vitamin e :hmmm:

could this be what causes cancer or is it good for you like vitamin e :hmmm:

I would like to know also. I am just finishing up a third bout of cancer and getting pretty tired of it. When I ask the cause they say "I dunno". Just as a FYI, my cancers have been the 1 in 50,000,000 varieties.

This discovery might lead to learning more about the Cosmos as well

from what I read today about 50 trillion pass thru you in seconds and it would take a lead wall a light your long to stop them crazy stuff

I believe the Chemistry one is today. That's the one I want to know about, I was reading some of the scientists up for this year submitted on body enhancement

Back