• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foremanrules........

I though prince had him killed?

did he have a gimmick? I thought he was gone for years now

Gfr had a serious meltdown and violated every rule of the forum, as well as human decency.... Iirc

I remember the first time he got banned. The loser had like 40,000 plus posts in a year. Prince banned him, zero'ed his post count and changed his screen name to "Jack Ass", lol.

I remember the first time he got banned. The loser had like 40,000 plus posts in a year. Prince banned him, zero'ed his post count and changed his screen name to "Jack Ass", lol.

I remember thinking at one point that I was not sure it was even possible to post that much

Doesn't he post at MD a lot? I remember him but barely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus that's like over 100 posts a day :(

IML Gear Cream!
That's dedication. Something you Jews know nothing about.

Anyone remember SuperTed ?

The ugly son who disappeared after Gen xxl went down?

Anyone remember GFR's side kick Tough Old Man who claimed to be a pre wrestler in the 80's? Plenty Tough Reaves if I recall.

Yep.

I forgot about XXL.

2010 and 2011 were good years here.

He had more than a 100 a day, he might have posted from 500 to 1000 a day.

Anyone remember GFR's side kick Tough Old Man who claimed to be a pre wrestler in the 80's? Plenty Tough Reaves if I recall.

I think that motherfucker got banned for scamming everyone, sponsors, members etc, and was revealed to be a shill for hire. I also think he supposedly died too.

Yep.

I forgot about XXL.

2010 and 2011 were good years here.

Yeah, back when I thought 90% of the accounts on here were scams/shills and I would just get robbed so I was afraid to buy anything. Now I know that's the truth lol

I remember that arsehole. He got me interested in MENT though.

ha

Lol I do that genxxxl retard

I think that motherfucker got banned for scamming everyone, sponsors, members etc, and was revealed to be a shill for hire. I also think he supposedly died too.
It was bigbenj who sold fake roids and ripped people off. He was banned from several sites and then he went into hiding. The Tough Old Man rumor about being dead was a gag, he is not dead.

where is that old bastard?
He got crazy drunk in Vegas, stayed up for 2 days straight. We got into a fight and I have not spoken to him since, that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

My guess is he probably just got too old to care about this stuff or got killed in Mexico when out drunk and acting crazy. Whatever the case I wish him well.

He got crazy drunk in Vegas, stayed up for 2 days straight. We got into a fight and I have not spoken to him since, that was about 5 or 6 years ago.

My guess is he probably just got too old to care about this stuff or got killed in Mexico when out drunk and acting crazy. Whatever the case I wish him well.

:nail:

It was bigbenj who sold fake roids and ripped people off. He was banned from several sites and then he went into hiding. The Tough Old Man rumor about being dead was a gag, he is not dead.

Is that really you?

I remember the bigbenj mess, idk if it was here or elsewhere but I saw his user name as banned for being a verified paid shill somewhere. Glad that he?s not actually dead, as far as we know. He wasn?t a bad dude, but did make some bad choices, if the stories were true

Back