• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The 'I love KOS' thread

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I love that grizzly old care bear!

Who else loves him too? :daydream:

f3e6e58fee628c5230c4d4819a72cf2f.jpg

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

kos seems like a 'don't fuck with me & i won't fuck with you kind of guy'.... i can live with that ...

All he did was pick fights. His insecurity was glaring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feel sorry for the guy. people who only know shit seem to be the most comfortable in it and go stir crazy with a normal productive life

I liked the dude until he was a dick to me for zero reason...now not so much.

I was tipped in weed a cpl weeks ago when I was bartending a wedding
I have no idea what it is..i haven't smoked it ...all i know is it smells outrageously like...weed...

like smell it from 4 ft strong

these people were so fucking stoned I was pretty sure I was going to get a contact high near this one table when I was helping the servers for a min...

IML Gear Cream!
What's wrong with you?

I dont have rolling papers :( so that leaves a random pipe thats hanging around here somewhere from when the hubs thought he'd like to have a pipe..then didn't...

these people were so fucking stoned I was pretty sure I was going to get a contact high near this one table when I was helping the servers for a min...

... there's really no such thing as a contact high, but non-smokers like to believe there is, so if they ever have a problem with money or weight they have a passive smoking excuse to blame it on.... :joint: .. lol ..

Look like I'm going to have to change the title to The 'I love Weed' thread

Can't KOS afford the Internets anymore?

No he's living through Facebook

If he can get in Facebook he can get in IML's.

IML Gear Cream!
and..........................................he's gone again

I bet Sheri gives one bad ass internet BJ.

Its boring here... can go for hrs there are no post

Lol...Sheri still pouting cause someone doesn't e worship her

you can suck a fat bowl of dicks you whiney cunt

2sbn18w.jpg

Nor Cal Animal Cookies FTW!!! THE BEST!!!

Those are some nice looking nugs.

I used to love weed. I'm not sure what happened but I started getting anxiety a lot from it. Everyone I know smokes to ease their anxiety but I guess I'm wired backwards.

I used to love weed. I'm not sure what happened but I started getting anxiety a lot from it. Everyone I know smokes to ease their anxiety but I guess I'm wired backwards.

... that's me.. weed relaxes me .. always calmer, much less anxiety when smoking... what does cause anxiety is finding money to buy weed ... :joint:

Exactly the same thing happened to me.... But I was also failing college... And now I get regular drug testing .... So no loss ... Except the smell of freshly cured buds :(

Back