• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What was your first ORAL steroid

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Believe it or not back in my day (early-mid 90's) most people in my area ran injections for a first cycle over orals,for whatever reason we had more Russians, and Organon sust250 going around compared to orals, same with Vet grade stanozolol,bold and Inject Dbol~(revorit-B), T200 & T400, we had a shit ton of Vet grade.. Orals weren't impossible but definitely no fuss no muss with the juice!

My first experience with an orals was dbol,in my first cycle with sust.. I didn't have enough to really expect/see anything, or ever knew what to expect for that matter..It wasn't till my 3-4 cycle I ran dbol again, but this time with vengeance..It was like a reunion with a long lost soul mate from a different life, I never wanted to cycle without them from that point on..Being young and blowing up like a tic was an ideal goal,and having it in record braking time was just unheard of, clearly no definition whatsoever but us boy were swollen and that's all that mattered.. Good times without an doubt, fat/bloated,squirting milk from our tits and full of zits..

First/second cycles are mostly great with injects, but your first successful oral (with or without injection) run I feel is far greater,with overall feeling and results!

what was the first oral you ran, did you stack, or an oral only, and did it exceed your expectations?

My first cycle I injected also... Test e 250 & deca 200... First oral I ever used was anadrol which I ran with sus250. The strength I gained was incredible.

I ran Test E 250 for 12 weeks with a 2 week halo kicker and anadrol the last 4 weeks, my diet was really, really clean, no bloat at all and strength was shocking at the end

Back