• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"ldog" NEW rep intro

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think the community will be pleased to know that our good friend " ldog " is joining our well rounded team of Representatives, and will be working closely with our staff. Idog is well-rounding in health/wellness, He will be directing the "Health,welness and HRT (by team PSL)" sticky..http://ironmagazineforums.com/threads/210600-ldog-s-Health-wellness-and-HRT-thread-(By-team-PSL)?p=3386625#post3386625

Look for his write up's, studies and articles.. This section will be a great addition for members to read,share and learn when it concerns blood work,diets and general information regarding men's health..

With his experience and "ready-to-assist" attitude,his position will help you be prepared to meet your specific needs,to accommodate your goal or simply just answer questions and concerns that you may have..
The TEAM here at PSL will accompany " ldog" here to make the formal introductions. I am confident you will find him very knowledgeable and responsive. We hope to provide you with a well rounded " Team" to help you with all of your AAS and health needs/concerns.. See you on the grind!

Team supervisor of PSL at ASF/IMF
Vision

PS. feel free to PM him about health related issues, but please add in the headline (I love a hairy chest man)..This will be sure to get his attention quick!
kissu.gif

Welcome - ldog

Back