• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post op help

alpha_rogue831

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tore my tricep and am having surgery done this week....got the big lecture from the doctor, about steroids weakening tendons etc (used to compete a lot...decades ago).

Is deca still an option to enhance recovery?

Figured MK-677 would help.....any thoughts on LG-4033? Ostarine?

Thanks!

I would say yes on the deca. When ever I have had problems with joints, left hip, tennis elbo. I'd run about 100mg a week for about 8 weeks and bam. Everything fixed.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Tore my tricep and am having surgery done this week....got the big lecture from the doctor, about steroids weakening tendons etc (used to compete a lot...decades ago).

Is deca still an option to enhance recovery?

Figured MK-677 would help.....any thoughts on LG-4033? Ostarine?

Thanks!

Appreciate your input, and taking the time to respond.

mk677 + tb500 should do the trick

reguards,
BLACKSTAR

Damn, BLACK STAR beat me to it.

He's on with the peptides.

I can't speak for the mk677 but the tb500 is right on.

I'm sure if he knows that he's also right about the mk677

I'm on tb500 as well as cjc1295/ghrp-6 ( because my diet isn't gr8 ),

I broke my knee on a dual sport ( DR660 ) which I've since sold at a huge profit.

IDK IMO, the problem with trying to heal with gear is you can be deceived, you see everyone around you lifting and you forget, just what your goal is, and snap.

That's why I like Peptides. With Peptides you actually TURN ON the healing process much like you would a light switch.

Gear will not excrete the proper hormones from your pituitary.

That's exactly what peptides do, they are the Signal to the bodies natural hormone or other amino secretion machine.

Sort of.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do, but if I had to pick one or the other ( for healing ) I'd do 2 or 3 weeks of tb500.

- then after that allot of people stay on tb500 at a lower dose for a while as maintenance.

- Then I'd bring in the gear after you've used your tb500.
- Maybe the tb500 with 500mg test if it makes you feel better...

Hope it helps,

PEACE

My first choice would be HGH and PRP therapy, my second choice would be TB-500, BPC-157 and MK-677, I have not used LGD yet and I seem to be a really low responder to Ostr/MK-2866

I'm a real believer in HGH post op and TB and BPC (my own experience) HGH and PRP therapy (my training partner used to come back from horrible pec tear)

I haven't used MK-677 post op but it does give me the usual HGH sides that good HGH gives me (initial bloat and numb/tingling extremities)

If you choose MK-677, keep an eye on your prolactin levels, I'm sensitive to it and need to use ancillaries to combat prolactin sides so just to be safe I would suggest monitoring levels in the beginning

Just my personal experience, I hope this helps, good luck with whatever route you choose

^^Agree.....HGH & IGF. A dash of deca as well. Can't speak for the peps aside from the CJC1295/GHRP-6 combo. It's worked for me....but nearly as well as quality HGH. Good luck.

/V

Riles and Big Vic speak. That's the path I've gone, the HGH way. I've steered away from IGF-1, isn't the real stuff hard to find?

^^Agree.....HGH & IGF. A dash of deca as well. Can't speak for the peps aside from the CJC1295/GHRP-6 combo. It's worked for me....but nearly as well as quality HGH. Good luck.

Thank You,
I'm on cjc ghrp6 and love it.

And I've used HGH, but it was from china and not cheap.

I'm sure at least some of the hgh was "not as described."

So I stopped using it. Truth is, I like this cjcghrp better,

- I can actually realitively quickly feel extraordinarily better, stronger, healthier
( rather true or not ) with it, so whats that say for chinese hgh ?

Good Insight Vic., Thank you.

PEACE

Back