• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 sets 12 reps

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If someone told me to do 5 sets of Bench, w/ 12 reps per set, should I reach failure or close to it on each set and keep lowering the weight to get the 12 reps, or pick a steady weight that is easy the first 3 sets and challenging to failure the last 2? This is with 45-60 sec rest in-between.

where in VA are you?

Arlington, VA. Right next to DC. What about you?

Because it's good for shocking the muscle, I rotate the volume and reps I do. And also because not everyone responds well to low reps.

5 sets of 12 reps is quite a bit...unless its one shocker program. I would warm up one set, and go to failure after the warmup.

So are you saying to do 2 sets? One warm-up and then one working set that you go to failure?

no i am saying that i do one warm up set and then working sets....usually 2.

Great, Thank you. How many sets do you usually do per exercise day?

IML Gear Cream!
i usually do 3 sets of 6-8 reps for building.

I THINK J'BO HAS AN EXCELLENT PROGRAM FOR HIMSELF ROCK 4832 U CAN GET SOME VERY GOOD CHOICE WITH HIS ROUTINE
AS "J'BO" I ALSO VE THE SAME PROGRAM AS HE HAS.

i am not understanding your sentenance....what are you trying to say? in English please.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
I didn't get it either.

I don't think a Canadian needs to be telling someone to speak proper English, Eh? ;)

I believe what was said was that J'BO, the man, has a very good routine that will help out rock4832 a lot. I also gather that this person has come up with this through their very observant reading of J'BO's postings so you know it's some good advice.

I M REALLY SORRY THAT U PEOPLE DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID. NOW I LL TELL U CLEARLY.
i was trying to say that "j bo" has a very good routine for gaining mass. "Rock 4832" can get some very good advice from his routine. i myself has a routine similar to "J BO's"
NOW U PEOPLE UNDERSTAND

AHHHH! Ok, thank you ahson.

IML Gear Cream!
i always though j'bo was a chick :confused:

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I don't think a Canadian needs to be telling someone to speak proper English, Eh? ;)

Well Dale (you yankee ;) ) i actually never say eh. :cheeky:

Dank....there is no J'Bo the man...i am all women dear...does the avi confuse you? cause i think i look pretty femine there :lol:

Ashan...thanks for clarifying...i thought maybe you were drunk :laugh: thanks for the compliment ;)

Skib...do i not look like a chick? i have posted about 50 pics of me half naked and if you people are confused then something is wrong :rofl:

I guess I'm the only one who pays any attention, I can see from yoru avi and various posts that you are a female, but can you see that I was just picking at Ahsan's posts (read them both, next time I try to be funny I'll type slower... :p )

:haha: :haha: That was good Dank!

i m sorry i m new to iron magazine i didnt know that j'bo is female
but i cant believe her unless she sends me her naked pics on my mail box.
plz dont mind ok j'bo
but i m sorry i cant trust u
my email add is
ahsankhan01@hotmail.com
ok bye

yah she's probably just dying to send u her pics...:shrug:

:rolleyes: who is this? Kuso in disguise?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ahsan
i m sorry i m new to iron magazine i didnt know that j'bo is female
but i cant believe her unless she sends me her naked pics on my mail box.
plz dont mind ok j'bo
but i m sorry i cant trust u
my email add is
ahsankhan01@hotmail.com
ok bye

I wouldn't hold your breath for them:rolleyes:

ok so j'bo u mind haa well i thoght that u ll mind
ok then plz atleast give me ur mail add

Back