• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ran out too early

DEEPSEA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello All,
Just signed-up here. Looks like alot of good stuff on this page.
Reason I am writing is that I just ran out of TESTON 250, 4 days ago (was on 1 ml every-other day w/ 2 ml of EQ)(Only 1/2 way thru 12 wk cycle). I did my last shot w/ EQ only hoping I could see my guy quickly for more but he is on vacation till Monday.
My question is should I stay w/ EQ only till he gets back than go right back to the test & eq? Will my hormone levels drop too much making it a waste of a cycle?
Hope someone has some idea.
Thanx, DEEPSEA

Better to stay with what your doing than to stop in the middle of a cycle.

So stay with the EQ for now & next week when I get more test start up again?
(Sorry to sound stupid..this is only my 2nd cycle & this never happened before)

Thats what I would do, although in theory you should start when you have everything in hand.

i STILL HAVE LOTS OF eq (TOO MUCH ACTUALLY FOR THE CYCLE) IT WAS JUST THE TEST I SCREWED-UP ON. SO I WILL CONTINUE W/ EQ & PRAY MY GUY GETS HOME SOON. SHOULD I LOAD TEST NEXT WEEK SINCE I WILL HAVE BEEN OFF FOR 2 WEEKS?

Sure, double dose for one or two weeks, unless you feel gyno flaring up.

Sounds like a plan. I was doin 250 mg. every other day, & thought that was kinda hi. U think I can get away w/ dbl. that. If it will work I am totally game. Have no anti-gyno drugs though & can't wait for them 2 come in before I start the test back up. My contact said he is back ordered on Nolva & Clo right now.
So...go for dbl. ..500 mg. every other day (w/ 200 EQ same time)?

875mg a week is wicked high, to me anyway. I've been to 240 and have never come close to that.

Most "research" companies have liquid nolva and you usually get it within 3-5 days.

Need 2 find some "research" companies. What do I do a search 4 online?
Yeah, 875 is nutty. I like about 600. I'll just load a little extra.

Eh, buy nolvadex online? :D There are about a dozen or so of these companies.

Back