• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody Used X-Factor (by Molecular Nutrition)

Testosterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody used Molecular's Nutrition X-Factor? If yes, can you please tell me is it worth buying. Will I get serious results consuming it. Afterall, I can't go on eating loads of Red Meat Everyday!:confused:

From what I have read it looked awesome on paper but just did'nt pan out in the real world. I think Avant's board has alot posted from users. I think 1fast donated his supply for the test.

I went through a bottle of it and not sure if anything happened.Didn't feel anything but may have some effect.It's one of those that are deeper in the system and may need to be takin long term to actually work or at least notice the effects.
I know it's a different product but I like Alpha Lipoic acid better.Optimum nutrition makes a decent one.

Originally posted by bigswole30
From what I have read it looked awesome on paper but just did'nt pan out in the real world. I think Avant's board has alot posted from users. I think 1fast donated his supply for the test.

Yes, it was a "blind" experiment, and so far teh results are less than astounding.

Back