• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Competition Conversation on Figure/Fitness Posing Suits"

BabsieGirl

Fighting Endometriosis
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"Competition Conversation/Whoring on Figure/Fitness Posing Suits"

hello.

This thread is for people interested in learning about Figure/Fitness Competition Style. Posing Styles. Figure/Fitness Suits. Shoes. Men can suggest their style suits. And for posting suit style pics. Shoes Styles.

For starters, I'm going to include a couple conversations from a previous thread.

hang tight.:thumb:

Whoring allowed...............whore away everyone. I would like to make this thread as informational as possible. Lets get started.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BabsieGirl
I sure was. I got pictures of Leu Frigno (i don't know how to spell his name)....People were amazed he let me take his picture with out paying. From what I heard, his wife is a pain in the a**. I felt bad after knowing this because I didn't know there was a fee. He posed for me and everything. Oh well.

There were a couple booths I was amazed with. There was one, where guys would do push ups for shirts or something...Catch was, you had to out do the other guy who was doing push ups with girls on their backs. It was a blast. I'm truly excited and pumped for 2004.

Didn't Jen ?? Sign with GNC?

Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to post this: If you're not a female BB, do not purchase suits off JagWare. I have a lady who does EXCELLANT work. She does a lot of the pro girls' suits. She's currently putting a suit together for me that I designed. I think it's going to look awsome on me. If not, I'll sell it....:(

Will Leslie be with you?

Leslie
Kickin' Ass

quote:

Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to post this: If you're not a female BB, do not purchase suits off JagWare. I have a lady who does EXCELLANT work. She does a lot of the pro girls' suits. She's currently putting a suit together for me that I designed. I think it's going to look awsome on me. If not, I'll sell it....

I bought my first suit from jagware. Attached. (I dont look like this anymore as I have put on more muscle. I do wish I was that lean though ) What is wrong with Jagware? It was very nice However fo rmy second show I had suits made by gail Wesson. And those obviously fit better

Will Leslie be with you?

Yup I will be at the O with hopes of going to the Arnold as well. That all depends on whether or not the cool avant peeps like me

Originally posted by butterfly
How on Earth could they NOT like YOU Leslie :shrug:

Originally posted by J'Bo
leslie dear...how the heck did you get such a nice quad sweep? :hot:

Originally posted by Leslie
Thanks girl;)
:shrug: Dieting down I suppose. I was verrrry bitchy prior to that comp:grin:

who isnt before a comp ;) what kind of leg exercises you hidin up your sleeve? :D

Jagware is good for your first show however, they made a suit for me. Sent it via ups. I tried it on. Didn't fit. I called them and left several messages. They didn't return my call. So, I called the bbb to report them. Jag decided to call me back after that and make arrangements to correct the suit. I sent the suit back. 3 WEEKS LATER, still no suit when he promised to have it completed in 3-4 days, then ship it. Didn't happen. Got the BBB involved again. At that point, I didn't call him and he didn't call me. I received the suits back on the 4th week. IN THE SAME CONDITION.....I was soooooo mad. My comp was a couple weeks away. I was frantic. I was all over the net. Ran into Cherry Bombs and she didn't have anything I was looking for but, I talked to her about my situation and she told me Jag has done that to many many girls. So, I'm sending out the warning. I was screwed out of $400.00. Then had to turn around and spend $580 on two new suits. I sold one of Jags for $80 (what a loss) and still have the other one today. Besides, their suits look like average Swim suits that cross and meet in the mid section of your back. I can say JagWare is nice and polite while trying to catch your business.

Leslie --- You looked tight. How did you place?

Wow that is a horrible experience. I cant say I blame your frustration. It is better to go custom, esp with an event like Figure.

Thanks. I placed 2nd in the tall class in that suit.

Girl you looked awsome and I bet you still do.
Second place for your first comp. That's fantastic!!! Leslie, keep up the good work. Maybe you'll be the person I follow as a role model.

My second suits were custom made. My other ones are being custom made as we message back and forth. I'm sooooo excited to see how they turn out. Me and my crazy mind. The lady doing my suits is going off my drawings. ha ha...oh well, i have faith in her since she got me out of my Jagwedge jam.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks:) I did another comp this past July and placed 4th. This is due to some tougher competition, fuqqed up judging:p, and the fact I didnt get rid of all my water in time. Now I know for next time;)
I am stlll lean and all ( but trying to get down some more for the O. Although TP is giving me a hard time about that since I think I need to lose more than I should:rolleyes: ) but I am most def carrying around alot more muscle to due a successful winter bulk. That was fun:grin: My goals are to come down a bit in size as my fiance' thinks I am a bit too big muscularity wise:rolleyes:

When is your next comp?:) From your pics, I can tell you did great:thumb:

I know what you mean about fu*** up judging. I believe some competitions are favored by means of, how many of our "top" trainers have a client up on stage. Like the all Ohio NPC competition this past weekend. ....You know what...I'll cut it short and scan in the photo's..you'll see for yourself.

You know, we women, once we have our mind set, there's no changing it. So when you talk about people giving you a hard time about gettin leaner, and they look at you like:eek: when you tell them that. I know exactly what you mean. They don't and won't because they're not you and you can't see yourself the way they see you. Wish I could. Be careful you don't get too too lean though, I've read where judges actually frown on that for figure.

Thanks for the compliments. I plan to compete October 25th this year for the ONBF. If I don't make it in time then I know I'll be ready November 1st for the NPC KY. I think I have a closer back & front shot from my last comp.

Cool- back to back shows. Perfect for that "just in case." Which is the bigger show? You may want to use the first one as a warmup if the second one is bigger. Just a thought.

Post them photos:)

I know I think that's how I'm going to do it next season. Their are two ONBF competitions coming up. October 18th & 25th. I was going to do both of those but decided to hold off and watch the first so I know how they do their set ups.

I would use the 25th as practive however, I don't like to set myself up for failure or embarrassment. Good idea if it weren't in my home town:shake: My practise comp was the one in Indiana. I went their primarily to use it for experience since I don't know anyone up their.:D that way, if I screwed up, I wouldn't care too much and wouldn't misrepresent the people who've trained me. I may do that though. Use the ONBF as practice...that all depends.....if I get "lean" enough.

Anyway, I found my back shot......we'll see if it uploads.

Sorry Lelsie, I forgot you asked which is the bigger show. Usually your NPC is bigger show. I'm gonna say the ONBF is going to be the bigger show because it's for money.....I dunno

hey girls mind if i join the conversation a bit?

how does the suit company design and suit and take initial measurements? i am thankful that we have a wonderful lady who does all the girls suits for CHEAP and they are wicked. i only pay about $120 per suit and they are pro quality. Kary Odiatu uses her too, i usually just go and tell her what i want and show her how i want it to look, she does it and never really has to make any adjustments.
i am always looking for someone with new ideas though.

Originally posted by Jodi
I got my suits from Gale too and they fit perfect. She does all the measurements over the phone. Amazing but they are beautiful and couldn't fit better. :)

Hi J'Bo -- You can do measurements over the phone. Explain the style suit you want or check out websites. Luckily the lady that does mine live 45 minutes away. Thank goodness!!!

What you do is call the person you're intersted in. Have them send you samples of their fabric and photos' of suit styles and cuts. You then get to "design" the suit of your choice. If you decide to mail in your suits. What I would recommend is to also send in a photo of yourself. Front pose, side pose and back pose. That way, the "designer" can judge where the cross should go so it doesn't hide your physique. When I say, "Decide where the cross goes" I mean, high cross or low cross. i.e.: high back or low (small) of your back.

Let me know if you would like me to put her website up for you to view. She does excellant work. She's very expensive, money well Spent. She designed most the fitness and figure girls that competed at the 2003 Arnold Ohio Expo.

I'll start going through my journal from when I was a "newbie" with weight training and figure information. I'll later on post the 411 here.

Lets keep the information coming.........Til next time

thanks for the info hun ;)

i have a pic of my last one piece and i love it. its in my j'bo manitoba comp. thread. i wish that we did not have to wear 3 effin suits though :fire: its soo unessesary. i am heading down to Calgary next weekend and i am gonna check out some fabric so i can get something different and new :dancer: although i still have a long time to wait until the suit is made :( comp. isnt until May. gives me time to put some size on though.

You are SO awesome Babsie!!! That must have taken you awhile to cut and paste all that :D But I KNOW the ladies do appreciate it :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
J'Bo -- You're welcome. I'm gonna try to keep up with everything. Like trying to keep this thread and my online comp journal up to date along with trying to get ready for a competition. Whew....This is tough. Will REALLY try to be informational about this one because...you know....we all been there...done that. and when i say that I mean. first comp ever and we're all over the net trying to find out information like there is no tomorrow. I have no doubt in my mind that you won't do well for you may comp. You're gonna kick some a**. We're all going to kick ass. You have a great figure. Keep up the good work.

BF -- You're soo sweet. We'll all have to meet some day ya know. Maybe we can all plan for a competition half way some where...then go eat some food. I've learned my lesson though. After comp. don't go eating everything you lay your eyes on. I'm gonna be smart after this next comp. The only weight I wouldn't mind putting back on is...water.....the fat has to stay off. Well, atleast most of it. So, you kicking the idea of figure comp? I think you'd do well. You may even get some shoots out of it because you're very photo genic and you have the back ground and experience. The camera absolutely loves you. Wish it loved me. Shoot....I darn near kill the lense. I just wanted to apologize about the thread ordeal. I felt really bad after knowing it upset you.

BTW -- yeah, pasting all these quotes was a royal pain. But, the information will eventually be useful for other peeps. That, and I'll be able to refer back to it some time.

Ladies -- I just wanted to warn ya. When I diet down, I turn into a BIT**. I don't try to be one...But I can't help it. I even get retarded. No joke. I become very forgetful, careless, stressed, aggitated EASILY & think I can kick the entire worlds beeee hind.......Oh....and when I'm taking a thermogenic with ephedra....I can be in the best mood then BOOM...someone does something completely off the wall and I go off.

Speaking of Thermogenics with Ephedra. Does anyone have this same problem? I've noticed when I'm dieting down and taking ephedra based product, when I come off the "high", I crash and get VERY tired.

whoring is allowed people. Let the knowledge roll.:thumb:

Posing Suits Tailored to fit your physique

Here is the website of the lady that makes my suits.

If you contact her. Tell her the gal with the horrible Jagware experience sent you.

http://www.bikiniguru.com/

More posing suits

here is another site for posing suits. I have not ordered from this place as my lady is the bikini guru. She's excellant.

But, here's a link for those bargin shopping.

http://www.dreamwearonline.com/

Jenny Hendershott's Website

Here is Jenny's web page. She too is a customer from the Bikini Guru. i.e. the lady that makes my posing suits.

Jenny is a fitness competitor. She offers a lot on her website.

http://www.jennyh.com/

Sandra Wickham Website Great photos

Here is the official website of Sandra. Fitness/Figure model and 2002 Canadian National Fitness Champion.

I think you'll truly enjoy this gals site.

http://www.sandrawickham.com/main2.htm

ONBF BB & Figure Competition

Over the weekend I attended an ONBF Competition. My friends were trying the new federation out so, I figured I'd go for support and scope it out for myself also.

Here is the womens overall winner.

Attachments

• cory & over all womans bb.jpg
    cory & over all womans bb.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 66

This is the Promoter Cory and My friend Shilo S.

He won the Overall.

BTW -- this is all natural.

Attachments

• cory & ss.jpg
    cory & ss.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 56
Back