• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

protein factory

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever buy from proteinfactory.com? If so, what did you think of it?

price = best
taste = depends on what you get. the type of protein I got did not taste too good. But then again, what protein shake does taste good.

Shipments come in bulk bags so you'll need your on scoop. For the price, you can't beat protein factory and I like the fact you can choose different types of protein.

My .02 anyways.

I got to try this stuff!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

Blue, when you bought from them, what kind of protein did you buy? They've got like 15 kinds. Just curious. Thanks for the input!

Pro Complex from Optimum Nutrition is awesome tasting.

------------------
Don't ever look behind at the things you have don't. Always look forward.

Originally posted by Mr.Xtreme:
Pro Complex from Optimum Nutrition is awesome tasting.

Yeah, it's not bad!! That's the stuff I'm using now. I like the vanilla. The strawberry is a little too sweet for my taste. I'm just looking to try something new.

spinning.gif

Baboon, I tried the Microfiltration Whey Isolate. It tasted so-so but it mixed very well. It reminded me of the Isopure protein brand.

I ordered two pounds of the Ion Exchange Whey Isolate yesterday, just to try it out. It's supposed to be fat and lactose free. They said I should get it today or tomorrow (not bad!). I'll let you know what I think of it.

Which on should I get? HUH!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

I have not checked their prices in some time. I always found the price on optimum whey hard to beat. Their site does have alot of good information on it.

IML Gear Cream!
I buy there formulas. I used to buy Lean Gainer, taste was ok but not great. My last batch I bought was Pro-Sorben, a little more pricey but still cheaper than most other protein you can buy. They are a good company and you can trust them, it's just hard to get used to getting it in a bag.

Originally posted by Mule:
Which on should I get? HUH!

Mule, just go check out their website. They explain the differences between all their protein powders. You just need to find what kind you are looking for (whey, soy, egg, etc).

xeyes.gif

Back