• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lee Priest

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have a Lee Priest training video on their computer? Lee is one of my favorite bodybuilders and I'd love to see the "blond myth" throwing up the weights. I have searched kazaa countless times, so if anyone has it and would be willing to email it to me or send it thru AIM I'd be so appreciative.

I'd be interested in anything too! Do you have any BB now on your computer Freeman?

Originally posted by Freeman
Does anyone have a Lee Priest training video on their computer? Lee is one of my favorite bodybuilders and I'd love to see the "blond myth" throwing up the weights. I have searched kazaa countless times, so if anyone has it and would be willing to email it to me or send it thru AIM I'd be so appreciative.

Ummm...you can go HERE and BUY his videos.

I want to see Levrone's videos.

Originally posted by rock4832
I'd be interested in anything too! Do you have any BB now on your computer Freeman?

I have Arnold's Pumping Iron, and Ronnie Coleman's "The Unbelievable"..I've been attempting to get Dorian's video, but it is slow as hell in the transfer, so I have yet to get it.

IML Gear Cream!
You can't afford a $30 video? I was in college as well, and it is possible to work and make money, however if you truley cannot scrape up the funds do you really think that obtaining it illegally is the right thing to do?

you can download those videos on kazaa?????

ya no shit huh Prince? i'm in college too, so i know $ is tight, but not THAT tight. man you gotta get your ass a job.

Originally posted by Freeman
Yeah me too...and does Shawn Ray have a video?

Heck yeah he does, he did some Flex stuff that I have snippets of also.

I FEEL YOU FREE !!!!!!!! why buy when you can get it for free

Originally posted by Prince
yeah, I really need a new car, I think I will go hold up a bank to get the money, it's not the right thing to do but I just cannot afford the car...so...

No, if that were the case, and I needed a new car but couldn't afford one at the moment, I'd take the bus, or buy a cheapo to last me until I had enough money. Key word there is NEED. I don't NEED these videos, but I WANT them. I can't afford them, so if I am to obtain them, I'll have to get them by other means. THEN, when I do have the money, I'll buy them. I understand your point, and in fact I would much rather own them because I like having more than just the item, whether it be a cd or dvd or video game. I like having the liner notes to CDs, all of the extras you can get with DVDs, the instruction booklets that come with video games, etc. :)

okay Freeman, if you were a pro bodybuilder and spent hard work & money making these videos and found out that people were downloading them, hence ripping you off, would you be okay with this? Afterall, the people that are ripping you off WANT the videos and cannot afford them, so that would be okay with you, right?

I guess because I come from a different position on this, I will have an answer other than you might expect. If I were a pro bodybuilder, with all the sponsor deals, prize money, endorsements, appearances, etc. I would have enough money to be more than happy. I am not greedy, yes I would make videos, but I would understand that some people might not be able to afford them and would resort to downloading them online or whatnot. Sure, my income would be affected, but only infintecimally (spelling haha). With all the other money coming in, if I were to miss out on some more, so be it. But I am not one to cry about lost income over videos. I guess it comes from my extremely leftist views on the world. I guess I belong in Sweden or something! :D

it's not about whether you have the money or whether you understand that some people might not. it's stealing. period. (not trying to give you a hard time freeman - just my view on the issue)

You're full of shit, it would not matter how much money you had if you found out that someone was stealing from you, you would be pissed, period. And downloading his videos illegally is stealing.

As far as pro bodybuilders having a lot of money, that's laughable. Sure some of them do, but the majority do not. Either way it does not give you or anyone else the right to steal their hard work because you cannot afford to buy them and you think they have plenty of money.

Originally posted by Prince
You're full of shit, it would not matter how much money you had if you found out that someone was stealing from you, you would be pissed, period. And downloading his videos illegally is stealing.

Well, prince, I never thought you would resort to personal attacks, but I guess you've proven me wrong. You cannot claim to know how I would react in the reverse positition. Just as I cannot claim to predict any way you would react because you do not know me and I do not know you. You can believe what you want, but I know how I would react...if I was a body builder, I am not even sure I'd ever actually create a video in the first place. So, if I did, I know that the profits I would make would be far more than enough to make me happy and that the minority who are stealing my stuff aren't impacting me...yeah, maybe it sucks, but it is ALWAYS going to occur, so me being pissed about it or actually genuinely giving a shit would be pointless. There are much more important things to worry about than the bottom dollar...

And I claim not to know how well ALL bodybuilders live, but generally the ones who have made videos are those who have been successful in the sport and have tons of sponsor deals. I've seen pictures of houses live in and cars that these guys drive and it has the potential to be an extravagant lifestyle.

Freeman, you are correct, I have sunken to a new low by telling you that you're full of shit, and it is okay to steal everyone should do it.

I apologize for trying to explain simple morality here (that means right & wrong).

Back