• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm Back And Ready For 1st Cycle

5abi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HEY GUYS HOW SIT GOING, AFTER YRS OF READING I'VE DECIDED TO GO FORWARD WITH IT, BUT DUE 2 LIMITED RESOURCES, I'M LEFT WITH JUSS

RUSSIAN DBOLS, TARO TEST ETHANATE, AND UPJOHN WINNY,

PLUS THE POST-CYCLE THERAPY OF CLOMID, AND ARMIDEX ON HAND JUSS INCASE I START BITCHARIZING

NE WAYS I WUZ THINKING

20MG OF DBOL/DAY FOR 4WEEKS (UP 2 25 IF I FEEL RITE)

AND 200-400MGS OF TEST ETHANATE A WEEK FOR 10WEEKS

THEN POSTTHERAPY

PS: STATS ARE 19YYS OLD, 192LBS 13%BF, 5'11.

WHAT DO U GUY THINK ABOUT TARO AND UPJOHN?????

Honestly, at 19, don't you think you are going to catch hell for asking this?

im 19... doing fine... ur grow go for it... do 400 of test

ur grown i meant

How do you know he's still not growing?

Ur raging with Natural Test n e wayz... so probably would be a better idea doing it at 19... instead of 30.. want get shut down as fast... but both ages would be fine i think... Im doing 450 mg's of test.... 600mg's of sust ... and 20mg's of D-bol... no probs... got clomid... PROBABLY going to need something WAY powerfuler(if thats a word)

i MEANT 450mg's of DECA.. jesus christ im a retard... and 600mg's of sust

well its his choice... he 5'11... yes he will stop growing IF he is still growing..... but which would u rather have?? suspense of waiting till your 24... or go ahead and get huge... i mite not have quit growing yet... im 5'10... but i havent grown in 2 years... so im guessing not

Yep, it's his chioce, but I would wait.

yes i agree... but i've been on supplements (androstene) since i was 16.... So i dunno... i had already stopped so now i started the real juice

IML Gear Cream!
i know many of guys that started roids in highschool... Got scholarships for athletics(full scholarships) And would have NEVER EVER got it other wise... cuz they went from shrimps to Dam BEASTS... but then... Get littler due to College drug testing.... BUT their is always a way around that... off season.. not unless they use deca... then their screwed

well i've gained a great lott from this discussion, i've realised i will loose out on ne potential height that i may gain in the next couple yrs...but also gain muscle :D

so u guys think that

dbol at 20/day
and ethanate at 400/week in 2shots should be good?

very important questin woudl be what u think about upjohn winny, and Taro Test?

and can u help me with post cycle?

if ur not getting the upjohn from mexico... go for it... that is their biggest fake down their... i think red tops.. blue tops.. and... black tops.. yeh

i dont know much a The toro... im thinking you should do Enthanate... EOD for optimal results.. i could be wrong... i would think 2 shots should be A ok

hey just a guy, so u think if its red , blue, or back top its fine?

and i am takin enthanate, twice a week should be fine?????

200mgs each shot

no... DO NOT FUCK WITH those colors... should be.. some do 500... but u do not weight but like 192

sorry for the cussing lol forgot

Arimidex is too slow for gyno, nolva acts faster.

lol arite just a guy sounds good thnx alotttttttttt

so could i do 4weeks of dbol at 20mgs a day weeks:1-4

400mgs of enthanate a week 1-10

then i dono how much winny from weeks 6-10

and how would post cycle look

sounds good mudge make sure i have nolva on hand

IML Gear Cream!
what would be the diff if i did winny instead of dbol int he beg of the cycle?

Less size, winny is not a mass gainer really. While it will help somewhat you look to the water retention drugs for serious size, if you want gains without water then winny maybe a consideration for you, just dont expect as much results.

i c what ur saying, could i get cut of it fi were 2 change it with dbol?

You can get cut on anything if you know what your doing with the diet.

I would go test + fina, but thats JMO.

bro i value ur opinion, but i lack fina, i'm only available 2 winny, test and dbol, amrimdex nolva and ofcourse clomid

5Abi:

I know that the most recent replies have not focused on this, but I couldn't help but notice that you guys were discussing the effects of taking andro/juice at a young age and how that might alter your "ultimate" potential. From observing my friends, I do believe that its true that you must start "supplementing" at a young age if you want to be a very serious competitive bodybuilder. Lending credence to this belief is evident when you examine the contest history of most of the "elite" IFBB types. They probably started around 18-19--whether they admit to it or not. I'm not going to mention any names, but think about the number of current pros that were teen national champs in the late eighties or early nineties...Conventionally, teen national champs are not "clean." So, in short, if you start now, and keep going...you should be able to achieve a extremely well developed physique by the time you're 25 or so. However, if you are not sure that you are committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle, and you think you might quit the ever-continuing process of "cycling on and off," you should probably reconsider taking your first injection. Once you've "bursted your cherry," your endocrine system will enver function as optimally as it once did, and you will more than likely no longer be able to make good gains "naturally." With permanently suppressed t-levels, gains just won't come.

As for your dosages, I think that 400 mgs of test is a low dose. My friends would recommend 600-750. Test seems to be not quite as "pure" when compared to other drugs like winny, fina, or deca when it comes to overall value per ml. To compensate for this, I believe a higher than normal dosage is required. If you were taking something like QV Deca or Equipose, 400 mg would work well. I will end this message with a quote from a very, very popular "Iron game legend," who will remain anonymous: "I wish I had the foresight to take a shot of deca and test in high school; woulda started at left tackle in college and advanced my 'game' to levels you wouldn't believe."
"If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly"--Lance Dreher :mad: "TRAIN TILL YOU VOMIT!"--John Seif :barf:

True, absolutely. I can point out 22 year olds that are huge, the major feeling behind such a statement would be geared towards those not intending to seriously compete.

But if someone wants to do it early it is thier life and they will do whatever they choose anyway.

shitttttttttttttttt, msrbutch, u really got me thinking, my test will never be normal again, does taht mean less body hair also cause that could work lol

but i dunno, i guess i'll really think over it and infomr u guys on sunday

I dont think the body hair will go away, now if you run test it will likely increase, it did on me bigtime.

5abi, I did my first cycle at 18. Next cycle was 14 yrs. later. No probs to report here. I took 1st cycle to keep-up w/ college football competition. Trained clean for years after till I stalled & was tired of not making any more gains. No nut problems, (I have kids), hair loss or problems making natural gains for years after. If u feel u r done growin' (haven't gotton taller in a while and feet stopped growin') & u have thought this thru...juice away. Noone will tell u that u won't like the gains (w/ good training & great dieting). U just need to have a training & diet base first. Gear does not "magically" make muscles appear...we all work VERY hard to make & keep our gains. If u cycle, eat than sit on the couch u will just be fat & broke! Life is much EASIER when I am off-cycle.
As for gear; upjohn is WINNY V..american made..vet only application. I found it to burn more than say..Zambons. Nice gains (strength & hard muscle) w/ 50 ed...eod is too little IMO
Never heard of the Enan brand. Is it 200 or 250? I know u said 400 wk w/ 2 injs. but I was just chekin'.

Keep readin' ask questions & than formulate an educated opinion.
Good Luck...DS

Back