• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Robocop vs Terminator

Who would whoop the most ass?

• Robocop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terminator

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
I sat the Terminator, he is just a little more advanced that Robocop. Plus look at the enemies that Arnold faced, didn't RC just fight a bunch of humans? Howabout that female terminator in T3:eyebrow: heh he, Ohright.

I don't know, but I bet Shazaam could beat the crap out of Superman and Isis would wale on wonder woman.

You are way too sleep deprived if these have become topics of interest to you.:)

Last edited:
It was a comic book series in which Robocop won. I don't agree and was wondering who did.

Get serious. With lines like "I'll take da .45 caliba wit laza sighting. da Oozee 9 millameta." in Arnold's accent, he would kick Robocop ass. He's a TERMINATor, nuff said.

It depends. The first Terminator was the bad guy. In that case only, Robocop would win. Look at it this way, the Terminator in part 1 lost to a human. Surely, Robocop could beat him too.

Robo who ?!?!?!?!! that shit is wayyy old man

Terminator for sure. Without question. One terminating punch to RC's "real" jaw and he would be toast.

I think Rambo would toss 'em both.

Yea Rambo would come up with some special low nuclear tipped arrow or some shit for those 2.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course, we all know that Rocky can whoop Rambo's ass any day.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Of course, we all know that Rocky can whoop Rambo's ass any day.
Only in a boxing ring though and following the Markus of Queensbury rules. All out brawl, Rambo would kick Rockys ass. Rambo was a Green Beret and Highly trained in hand to hand combat.

But which sequel was the worst: Rocky 5 or Rambo 3

ROCKY5 I totally thought it sucked. Sly getting all stupid again. the same old outfit etc. it was lame ass shit.

Yea you like it natural cause it's true!! lol I know Stallone wanted to go back to the beginning and all but he could have done so and still gave the character some diginity and let him keep 'some" smarts. He turned him into a baboon and an "entire" personality change back to rocky1 which was rediculous. All of a sudden rocky can't spell his own name or keep a job in a shoe store. Give me a break.

well I cud kick both their asses & then kick all your asses :)

Hey Ice,, your a newbie and not allowed to flame until you have at least 1,000 posts. lol

hi firestorm, hope you are well.
I know u are right but I just couldnt resist...........hope I am forgiven :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
heck yea I was just kidding. Flame away. lol

Back