• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

There HAS to be a better spot....

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok here's the deal... Pain DOES NOT bother me... im one of those people when i get mad i start bashing my own face in... But jesus christ i have been shooting 300 mg's of Sustanon 2 times a week... And the part that bothers me is the fact if i put any weight on the leg i injected in my Knee Buckles and i almost fall down... I have to walk ALOT... I usually shoot in my thigh... i alternate legs... Any idea's?

Dont inject into quads if the gear bothers you, that is a lesson I learned after not being able to walk for nearly a week, 500mg/ml enan. Cut it in half and I had no problems after that.

there are hella muscle groups tha you can spot into besides legs. If teh legs hurt than go somewhere else. Go in the glutes or delts

bite me... i HAVE to walk... the pain is no big deal BUSTIN... its just my legs buckles when i walk..

Mine was putting off heat for a good week and was purple/red for about 10 days or so, and moving my leg at all was a bitch. Seriously I dont see how people do stuff that strong except in the ass or mixed in with something else, i.e. fina.

Either hit the glute or cut it with something else. I'm tied or your whining ya WUSS!!! ;) BTW, what kinda sust you shoootin?

Proline.

yeh proline... Bust... chill with the WUSS shit... far from that.. but im shooting 600 mg's a week of that stuff... U think mixing Deca with the sust would help?

If the deca is painless yes, you may want to order some 30ml cutting oil just incase. This is why he has low mg/ml stuff now.

Back