• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

INFO ON P50% F30% C20% DIET

Temperance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
;) Hi fellow lifters,

I have been on this forum few times, picked up valuable information, its great.

I have been training since 3 years, I have not followed a strict bb diet, & now what to, as I have made some hefty goals.

STATIS

Female-30/SINGLE ;)
5 feet 3 inches
124 lbs
18%bf :eek:

SHORT TERM GOALS

*Follow a structured diet, to lose bodyfat slowly, & retain muscle
mass

*Try to get bf% down to 12% (is 8%, healthy??)

*Have a diet plan, which gives me lots of energy, & strength, as I
have an extremely crazy, busy lifestyle

*A plan later, which will make me maintain, my low bf%

*Help in designing a plan

LONG TERM GOALS

*Compete in figure category someday

*Fitness modelling

*Learn more about bb nutrition and training

MY STRENGTH

Determination, Patience, Finish what I start

MY WEAKNESS

Get frustrated if I dont see results, like to over-eat on occasions.

All the diets I have read, the best one I feel which will work for me is P50% F30% C20%

Not sure about have to design it, it will be great if fellow members can help. Once I know,what to follow, I will start a journal.

Thanks

18% is not bad for a woman at all, 13% and 14% I have seen and it is a VERY lean and yowza kind of woman (IMO). 8% I think would be pushing it even for a male, but if you want to look shredded you could try for it, I dont think you'd menstruate properly though.

Hi Mudge,
Thanks, I want to start the P50 F30 C20, diet tomorrow, what ratois and meal breakdown/choices, should I use.

I WILL EAT SOIL IF I AM TOLD TO, TO LOOK LIKE THE PIC I AM ATTACHING, as along as its not a diet which makes me tired in my daily lifestyle, I will sacrifice and eat anything.

Any suggestions

Check out the sticky at the top of the forum called Guide to Dieting. It has some plan outlines, samples etc and how to setup at 50/20/30 plan :) Good luck and post your plan when your ready and we can help critique it for you. :)

you need to take several factors in to affect
1. Activity out side the gym
2. females tend to have slower metabolism then males
3. Lack of testosteron prevents females from building extreme muscle mass
4. how much time are you going to dedicate to this
5. Goals
6. Genetic back ground - how are your parents built

multiply weight x 12-15 depending on metabolsim
set ratio at as disired

dry to get majority of carbs breakfast, before and after training
I highly suggest women to train first thing in the morning becuase it has several advantages
1. it makes no excuses for not doing it later on in the day
2. you can get all the carbs out of the way (insulin sesnity is highest adn then you can tamper them and not worry about them being stored as fat. in all research indicates that after 3 hours after workout inuslin sensitivity decreases and more chance of body not utliziing carbs. Woman are scared of carbs and they need not be as long as they are taking at the right time and the right kind. There are many debates vs sugar vs non sugar post workout and with that you are just going to have to experiment. i personally like to do a boiled potatoe and oatmeal post workout with 4 scoops muscle provider (whey hydroslate, isoalte, egg protein) and then I wait 2 hours and have another meal similar but may chicken with a yam and veggies.

out side that 3 hour window (low to no fats) I would keep fat to 10-15 grams (50% from EFAS) plenty of info here on them)

protein take should be highest post workout and the follwoing meal and then be cut by 15% for rest of the meals

principle would apply for doing cardio in the morning as well your next 2-3 meals meals would be a lean protein and carb and then last 2-3 meals be like chicken salads with olive oil

Hope this helps

HAN - is this your sticky? :lol:

No but it is what i have been preaching to people for several years. i was using this principle years before any one even new about it becuase my old training partner told me about it about 10 years ago. and now he is one of the leading reseachers in the world in sport nutrirtion. Does name John Berardi ring a bell : )

I've just seen you post something like this before and thought you had your own sticky too. :laugh: Yes John Berardi rings a big bell.

Temperance, I think your carbs are going to be too low at 20%. In the short term it's ok however this sport is a marathon, not a sprint. Carbs are not bad when you eat the right kind at the right time. Many people fear them because they heard that carbs are bad however there is a huge difference in carb quality from potato chips to broccoli.

hardasnails gave you some great advice.

Any diet will work providing your in a caloric deficit. If you prefer low carb though, 50/20/30 is a good way to go.

IML Gear Cream!
true but you can create caloire deficit by cardio and dieting and if people drop caloires to low their thyroid slows down and fat storage seizes. I had this happen with no cardio approach my body stalled and it was driving me crazy why i wasn't getting tigther I raised m calores back up and added 2 session of cardio and it got moving again. Right now being in high 3 % bf my body is very vulnerable right now and sesnitive to any kind of caloire change and i pulled back on cardio and just pratice my posing to make me tighter and more conditoined. Ifi could i would pose for 30 minutes vs cardio but I am lazy and i hate posing period ! Diet is no problem at 9 pm at night time I don;t feel like standing infront of a mirror for 45 minutes after a 10 hour work day, but you have to do what you have to do. In the future I would rather bite the bullet in the beginning and be ready 4-5 weeks out where I am now and just coast on in to contest while others are busting there ass depelting and doing tons of cardio. For next 4-5 weeks I'm just chilling and waiting to hit stage !!

Its different for everyone and each individual needs to find their nitch. I get away fine without cardio and I still eat plenty.

Thanks to everyone, I have started a journal, I like doing cardio, really enjoy it, I want my body to move in everyway, 30 even 60 mins of cardio is a breeze for me, I know alot of bb, dont like it, I do think for health reasons its important, I like to keep it in my regime.

OK, so I weigh 124x12=1488

P50%=744=186G
F30%=446.40=49.60G
C20%=297.60=74.40G

WOW! This seems unbalanced, too much protein???

Any suggestions on other ratios

Thats not alot of protein. Thats fine. Check out that sticky like I mentioned earlier. There are many plans in there to help.

Originally posted by Temperance
How many carbs do you suggest for cutting??

At minimum for you I would suggest 150 grms. on your training days and 100 grms. on non training days. What this does is provide fuel for your workouts and recovery and it also gives you the advantages of the carb cycling principles because you go lower on non training days. It's more about calories than it is about carbs.

You need to create a caloric deficit and you do that by taking in slightly less than your maintenance and doing cardio.

IML Gear Cream!
So, I am 124x12=1488 for cutting.

C150x4=600
P124x4=496
F43x9=387

=1488

How does that look?

Looks good :)

Back