• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mag 10 in capsules! (?)

the Scarab

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just saw they are making MAG 10 in capsule form and they claim 30% stronger . Heres the ad:

MAG-10 30% MORE POWERFUL!

NOW IN CAPSULES!

Not long ago, there was a breakthrough in the pharmaceutical industry that quite literally revolutionized drug delivery. This radical technique greatly improved the oral bioavailability of drugs. In laymen's terms, it allowed a large amount of the drug to get into your system in a very small package. In short, it allowed more of the good stuff to be utilized by the body. It's called microemulsion technology, and Biotest has access to it!

What does this mean? It means that MAG-10 is now available in capsules. Not only are all flavor and dosing problems solved, but (are you ready for this?), because of the higher bioavailability, the new MAG-10 is 30% more powerful than the old liquid formula!

Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving
Total Calories 18
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Sugars 0 g
MAG-10 Formula*** 300 mg

Ingredients: *** 4-androstene-3, 17 -diethylcarbonate, 1 -androstene-3-one-17-ethylcarbonate.

Other Ingredients: Propylene-glycol monocaprylate, polyoxyl-35 castor oil, gelatin, 3-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one, purified water, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, FD&C red #40.

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, on day one, take 6 capsules two times per day, 8-12 hours apart. Thereafter, take 6 capsules one or two times per day. Do not exceed 12 capsules a day. Do not use for more than 2 weeks without taking a 2 week break from use.

that's sweet....wonder how much $$ it will cost, and whether this would be better than 1-AD

There is only 8.4 g of androgen in the whole bottle with no breakdown on how much of each. You would be better off with another product at cheaper cost!

I have a friend that took this in both capsule and liquid form. He said the pills were better and that the gains were unreal. I must point out that I believe he was also taking more than the recommended dosage. I also believe he went longer than 2 weeks.

Back