• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is your favorite supplement company and why?

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GP got me curious so tell me who your favorite supp company is and why!

if i could have a lifetime supply of free supplements from any company i'd chose Beverly. but i don't use their stuff as much as i'd like to b/c they're expensive.

so i like beverly but not their prices. :D

I like Avantlabs, of course:p
Leptigen and their topical creams. I cant live without it. I have had much success with Lipo and am addicted to LG. They put out quality products and from what I can tell research like madmen. I also like the fact they sell Beta verisons at a cheaper rate beforehand.

Designer. Well the whey protein is a staple in my diet and their bars, bad for you are not, rock.

NOW foods. Their flax taste amazing. Much diff than any other flax I have tried.

Avant because of Leptigen & Absolved. Can't live without that stuff anymore :lol:

Optimum for Protein

Natures Plus for Vitamins

Spectrum for Flax Oil

I don't taste my fish oil (thankfully so) but I buy NOW.

I wouldn't choose just one, very few have a range of products that are great ie. some deal exclusively with proteins, some with PHs. I used to be a big Biotest fan and I still like some of their stuff, but it seems more companies are getting involved with cutting edge products so to choose one would be ludicrous.

VPX and Beverly International.

My results with both have been amazing. I know many people say that protein is protein, but when I am using Beverly my physique takes on a whole new look. Their customer service is also the best. I like VPX for their prohormones and thermogenics. I feel they are the most innovative people in the business.

Originally posted by bigswole30
VPX and Beverly International.

My results with both have been amazing. I know many people say that protein is protein, but when I am using Beverly my physique takes on a whole new look.

This is not the first time I have heard this. I have never tried any supplements by them. And must say my curiosity is peaked.
Are you just using muscle provider or other products as well?

I trust AST. I think trust is important when using supplements. They don't sell any quick fix, snake oil or the latest fad supplements just to make a quick buck.

Honorable mention:

Optimum
Labrada
Prolab

Have not tried yet:

VPX
Beverly

Healthy N' Fit

So much quality and experience (since the early 80's)

They are the only company that i know of that uses stevia as a sweetener.

IML Gear Cream!
This will come from a different perspective, but here it goes:

Beverly: When I place an order, it gets here in 2 days as it should. The packing is solid. Only complaint, expensive.

Optimum: 99% of the time on the ball. Gets orders out fairly fast. For the size of the company, they run VERY well.

Most companies I use a distributor for and so hard for me to say.

Originally posted by Leslie
This is not the first time I have heard this. I have never tried any supplements by them. And must say my curiosity is peaked.
Are you just using muscle provider or other products as well?

It depends on what phase I am in, but I use Mass Amino, Ultra 40, Muscle Provider, and Ultra Size year round. I cycle with lean out, GH Factor, Muscle Synergy, and Muscle Mass BCAA. Their Creatine/Glutamine Phosphates are next on my list.

Back